JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

SanKakU

Reaction score
editor customizing...

Quick Question about editor problem...

I moved over to a different computer and now can't open my map. the funny thing is, i thought i fixed it so the map can be opened by regular editor. hmm...but whatever.

problem is, i added special gui interface functions i guess to the editor.

what is it that upgrades that? like, for example.

you can do if you upgrade it, remove point, or, destroy trigger, and you don't need to use custom text or jass for that. well, i guess i have still a gui trigger or two with destroy trigger gui function in that map. so it's like impossible to open now. i guess if i went to my other computer and used that editor it would work...it's weird cuz i could've sworn i had fixed the map so it was openable in regular world editor. maybe i'm just confusing it with the map i'm working on now...at any rate i wanted to look at my triggers in that map but i can't because everytime i try to import them into the map or open the map up, it crashes when i get to the triggers because of the one or two gui triggers with those special functions of destroy this trigger or whatever...

so, what do i need to download or edit to fix this?

edit:

i gave up on remembering it and waiting around for you guys to respond with the answer...i had a hunch of where it was, it was in the umswe folder...it was the file called umswe.mpq

what do you guys know about that file?

Kevinjoha

Reaction score
Trojan Horse

my Avg antivirus says this got Trojan horse.. when i unzip it it comes up Trojan horse...:banghead:

EDIT: same for Norton... but norton blockd it!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
It's not a Trojan. Just disable your AV.

I swear, if one more person says NewGen has viruses, I'm going to -rep them....

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
It's not a Trojan. Just disable your AV.

I swear, if one more person says NewGen has viruses, I'm going to -rep them....

NewGen haz epic viruzez!

But seriously, it's just a ddl injection, not a virus.

Edit: Could be dll, I mix up the d's and l's. D:

black.sheep

Reaction score
Question, I had to move warcraft 3 over to this computer using a usb, due to having lost my disk and not having the time to dl it off the blizz site. When I test my map in newgen, it does not startup wc3, so i have to go around the long way.
Is there anyway to fix this?

Kevinjoha

Reaction score
Omg

well why did my computer get fuck'd up by 70 TROJAN injectors! then my background image became :
You got Viruses! This will find everything on your computer you and your family,Job and everything you have done is not safe!

and all the viruses was named Trojan.Injector which was spreading through all my files then i didn't have Norton and i had to go get someone repair it! :mad:

Renendaru

Reaction score
well why did my computer get fuck'd up by 70 TROJAN injectors! then my background image became :
You got Viruses! This will find everything on your computer you and your family,Job and everything you have done is not safe!

and all the viruses was named Trojan.Injector which was spreading through all my files then i didn't have Norton and i had to go get someone repair it! :mad:

...Was that supposed to be a joke?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
-_-'

1. That wasn't NewGen
2. It was probably the pronz sites you surf.

Seriously. NewGen != Viruses.

SyrisX

Reaction score
So I am a nub.. and I cant get newgen to work at all.

Is it supposed to work with vista?

I can open NewGen WE, but cannot test maps.. I can not open NewGen Warcraft at all due to: ongameload.dll error "Could not hack game.dll. Please post logs/ongameload.txt"

Anyone else had these problems? Know how to fix it by any chance?

Kevinjoha

Reaction score
-_-'

1. That wasn't NewGen
2. It was probably the pronz sites you surf.

Seriously. NewGen != Viruses.

then why was it first like this: Trojan injector from Newgen ---> next day i had 2 and so on! actually today i had 8 trojan injector from it. and this is after my computer was repaired.. it had spreaded to my other files = i deleted Newgen editor and took scan again and it was gone! i don't care if you -rep me who actually cares? many just do it for fun

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Newgen does nothing to harm your computer. Antivirus' detect Newgen as a virus because of the method of which it hacks the normal world editor. If you had read through this thread you would understand that.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Newgen does nothing to harm your computer. Antivirus' detect Newgen as a virus because of the method of which it hacks the normal world editor. If you had read through this thread you would understand that.

Shhh. It doesn't matter anymore. No one ever reads thread full out anymore. It's not cool.

black.sheep

Reaction score
Great, everyone forgot about my help topic.
I repeat
Question, I had to move warcraft 3 over to this computer using a usb, due to having lost my disk and not having the time to dl it off the blizz site. When I test my map in newgen, it does not startup wc3, so i have to go around the long way.

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score

have you disabled the "Reinventing the Craft" ?

--------------------------------

about the "virus thing" in NewGen, well, my anti-virus program just keeps deleting some files of NewGen and NewGen got bugged so I put NewGen into the "safe list" then it works great ! BUT all I have to say is: NewGen does NOT harm my computer

Kevinjoha

Reaction score

okay i have found out i need this whatever the cost and if it spread to much i delete all and reinstall it. now the problem i download it and there are no archives in it ! never happend before but now it takes 0kb so what is wrong? i've downloaded it several times

Renendaru

Reaction score
have you disabled the "Reinventing the Craft" ?

--------------------------------

about the "virus thing" in NewGen, well, my anti-virus program just keeps deleting some files of NewGen and NewGen got bugged so I put NewGen into the "safe list" then it works great ! BUT all I have to say is: NewGen does NOT harm my computer

okay i have found out i need this whatever the cost and if it spread to much i delete all and reinstall it. now the problem i download it and there are no archives in it ! never happend before but now it takes 0kb so what is wrong? i've downloaded it several times

Well, you both have the same problem. Unblock NewGen from your Antivirus, by setting an exception, or turning it off while you download it altogether/use it. I suggest setting an exception, as it is easier.

Kevinjoha

Reaction score
Well, you both have the same problem. Unblock NewGen from your Antivirus, by setting an exception, or turning it off while you download it altogether/use it. I suggest setting an exception, as it is easier.

Wrong.. i use Google chrome for normal and i tryed download it with Internet Explorer and it worked voila:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.