JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried reinstalling. The RTC tab isn't there. Maybe cause Vista screws it up when you download it and removed a file or something.

That could possibly cause it. Try temporarily disabling your firewall/antivirus, then download it (then re-enable it).

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I have XP, there's no RtC tab, and I can't test my maps :(. Just redownloaded yesterday.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had to edit one of the *.lua files to remove everything RtC related because Kaspersky decided to rape one of the files the instant it'd show up; meaning I couldn't test maps. :p

It all works fine now.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
You can set exceptions in AVG 8.5:
If you need to exclude a certain "Potentially unwanted program" from any detection by AVG (for example if you are using an Ad-sponsored program or utility, which could be dangerous, but could also be used with your knowledge), you can exclude it from AVG Resident Shield and AVG tests detection this way:

* Please open the AVG program -> "Tools" menu -> "Advanced settings" -> "PUP exceptions" -> push the "Add exception" button to add a new exception.
* Now find the file you want to exclude from AVG detection. If you are not sure that the file location is static, enable "Any location - do not use full path" function.
* Save the setting using the "Add" button.

These exceptions can be used for "Potentially unwanted programs" only. If you set the exception for a viral file (Trojan horse, I-Worm, Worm, W32...), this file will be still detected by AVG tests and the AVG Resident Shield.

These exceptions are not used for the AVG Email Scanner.

Source: http://www.avg.com/faq.keyw-exception

kirinelf

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm getting an error when opening NewGenWarcraft.exe. The error is as follows:

ongameload.dll error

Could not hack game.dll. Please post logs/ongameload.txt.

These are the contents of logs/ongameload.txt:

loading kernel32.dll
loading blizzard.ax
loading Game.dll
Game.dll loaded...pausing and running script
Error: RegisterNatives signature not found

I'm running Vista, and I've set the exe file to run as admin. NewGenWE works fine for me, but it's a pain testing because I have to save my work, then copy it to the WC3 folder, paste it and run it, then go back out again to edit.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wait. Are you opening NewgenWarcraft.exe manually? If so, you don't have to. Just save the map, then hit Control + F9.

kirinelf

Reaction score
Not working. Everything minimizes, the batch file executes (A black window pops up and disappears), then nothing happens.At all.

KJS335

Reaction score
I tried unzipping the file with WinRAR and it comes up with error saying the archive is either unknown type or damaged. I tried it on other computers with no success.

Any ideas?

8uY_YoU

Reaction score
My Newgen didnt work
When i clicked the newgen editor, nothing was happened, only my mouse cursor showed its busy animation

warcraft7

Reaction score
Man, you didn't read the thread header, or?

It's DDL injection.
It recognizes it as a Virus, but actually, it isn't.

ohhh so that must explain why i cant delete it...huh...i mean i cant delete the newgen warcraft but i at least got everything else...

didnt work anyways

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Seriously. Read the thread. NewGen is not a virus. It uses methods SIMILAR to many viruses, but a virus is created with malicious intent. Do you really think Vexorian released NewGen (which is just a combination of many other things from people in the communities) with malicious intent?

And, how about you check the date of post.

November 9th, 2007, 08:10 PM

If this was a virus, I'd think it'd have been trashed/deleted by now. 2 years is a long time.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Got a little problem, Nothing under 'extensions' works! I have patch 1.21b, AV off. Not working meaning 'not showing the visual thing it has to show', for example, edit tileset should bring up a GUI, which it doesnt.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
You have patch 1.21? Go on b.net and get the the other patches. I think they changed the NewGen so it worked fully on patch 1.24 so below 1.24 I doubt the newest version will work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.