JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

Wratox1

Reaction score
i did that, but it didnt work, and i disabled my antivirus, how many rtc files is there i should have, first i had 0, but now i found a way to get 1, but its still not working, im not getting that message, but wc3 never runs...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
My antivirus (AVG) removed two files. rtchack.dll and rtchack.exe Or some such. It shouldn't touch any other files other than the dll and exe. Make sure you have both. I AM NOT SURE ON FILE NAMES, BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BOTH A DLL AND AN EXE!

Wratox1

Reaction score
i have one file with the name "rtcexehack.exe" and one with the name "rcncore.dll" in my rtc folder

Wratox1

Reaction score
thank you:thup::thup:

is there anyway to do so i dont have to rightclick and select run as administrator?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
User Account Control.

It's the thing that darkens your screen and asks if you really want to do something.

NuQ

Reaction score
About UAC: You don't have to completely disable UAC, you can set a particular program to always run with elevated permissions by doing:

To configure an application to always run elevated
1.Right-click an application

2.Click Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

3.Under Privilege Level, select Run this program as an administrator, and then click OK.

I got this from scenario 2 on This page If you would like to read more...

carbonduck

Reaction score
i think i'm gonna go back mapping..

what are the latest versions for add-ons?

i.e., NewGen, TESH..

and any new patch? maybe i missed it.
i'm on 1.24.1.6374

I am in a similar position to Blade619. I've always used vanilla World Editor without any addons but now I'm looking to at least try out this NewGen that everyone keeps talking about.

If I download the links from the first post, will they all be the latest versions? If not, is there a thread with the latest and greatest tools for map making?

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I am in a similar position to Blade619. I've always used vanilla World Editor without any addons but now I'm looking to at least try out this NewGen that everyone keeps talking about.

If I download the links from the first post, will they all be the latest versions? If not, is there a thread with the latest and greatest tools for map making?

As far as I know, having checked the 'official' thread, that Grimoire has not been updated for 1.22+ and will not work. As for the rest of the plugins, I do not know if they will function under 1.24 since I am only using 1.21

(The color tooltip pluggy is not required, but it is one helluva timesaver!)

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
If I download the links from the first post, will they all be the latest versions?

UNFORTUNATELY, NO.

JNGP 1.5d's components are outdated...

JassHelper has a newer version with some new and essential stuff.
TESH has an update for highlighting Hashtables too.

nandosman

Reaction score
I cant seem to open the file, it always shows me an error when unzipping :S, i'm using winrar and also 7zip, and both fails

nandosman

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot:

errorkf.jpg

I have downloaded the file 4 times, and tried to unzip it in 2 different PCs, and always gives me the same error message :S

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Ehh. Tried using something other than WinRAR? I use 7zip.

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
My AA never complained when I opened it :?
Weird. But it has been known to happen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.