JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well according to him, all he had to do was save a blank map to get the script from the previous map.

ggoi

Reaction score
1.24d

How to make the map work with 1.24d its just not starting >> its not working with 1.24d only 1.23

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you open a window in the object editor, like for a unit name, you will defiantly see it, it`s about twice the size of the normal window.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
If you open a window in the object editor, like for a unit name, you will defiantly see it, it`s about twice the size of the normal window.

I've used Risc's Colourizer before. It doesnt work anymore. Never appears. I know what it looks like. Oh btw. "Defiant" is different from "Definite" dont get them mixed up!

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
If it's not there, it probably means you don't have it somehow. Reinstall?

I have before. Made no affect what so ever. Can somebody (preferebly you) post a screenshot of what it should look like if riscs colourizer was enable-able?

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
aounx3.jpg
s4c1fr.jpg

pastuh

Reaction score
With this Map editor i cant see Neutral units. :eek:
How fix? (with default editor works)

Edit: fixed... created map in default editor and loaded with NewGen..

NuQ

Reaction score
I Recently switched over to this from umswe 4.1. Everythin works fine with new maps, but When i load a map i created with UMSWE, NewGen says that it can not initialse Plugin(UMSWE), I stripped it down to only the terrain data, no units, no triggers or anything and still have this problem. It seems as though it is working because the Ums specific options are enabled in the trigger editor, but i still get this nag. is it something i should be worried about or should i just recreate the map from scratch in NewGen?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.