JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I restarted again and still no dice. However I found Norton was running in the background (~sigh~) and uninstalled all Norton applications, restarted, redownloaded NewGen, and it's working now.

Gev

Reaction score
Have some questions about this new gen. I did not installed the new gen like it seys in here, just copied WC3 folder extracted from rar and opened Newgen editor. Edited my map saved and relockated it in my old WC3 folder where is no Newgen extracted, but game works fine. Tried to start map but it does not opened. If i do all what seys in this trade about installation. Will the map be able to run in usual Warcraft 3 frosen trone?

and one thing. I got 1.26a of Warcraft 3. My newgen can open my map with no problems and can save it with no problem, but Warcraft 3 cant start the map when im lanching game and trying to start it as a costome game or lan game.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You don't need to 'install' newgen. Just extract it to some folder and run it from there. I have no idea what you did when you 'installed' it.

Can you test the map from the newgen editor? Have you saved the map before directly before testing it? What happens when you try to open the map in Wc3?

Gev

Reaction score
I just extracted the Newgen zip in my seccond warcraft 3 folder (my wc3 is 1.26a) Opened my map with newgen, did some triger changes (created a trigger with unit takes damage) saved my map as new one and tryed to open it with my first warcraft3 frosen trone that does not have newgen, becose i cant test it with Newgen some problem apeares when i hit test button. When im trying to creat the map as a lan game, when i dubleclick on map in map list it just returnes to the lan server list page.

Siwao9

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

There's just one thing that annoys me and I couldnt find any answer with google search about it: since I installed JNGP, whenever I test a custom map in WE, the Interface "theme" is always Undead, with skulls everywhere and an undead hand cursor & voice...even though my Player1 is Orc.

See I'm making a Tauren map and it really doesn't fit.

I sometimes do play Undead but just not this time.

Does anyone know how to change this?

Thanx!

whoopwhoop

Cool Member
Reaction score
It crashes everytime when I try to make a tooltip.
It just stops when I click on it.

Anyone know if this can be fixed?

EDIT: Fixed it by disabling the object editor hack from Grimoire.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
/EDIT: I didn't update JASSHelper correctly, sorry all.

Hey all.
I've came back, and I just tried putting "Chromatic TimerUtils" into my map, but it errors out at the line:
Code:
        static if(TimerUtils___USE_HASH_TABLE) then
I don't know if this is TimerUtils just not working, or if it's a JNGP/JASSHelper error, help?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.