Joe Average - A WoW Comic (Current: P2, C1)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Haha! Almost forgot about this. I worked on it while my internet was down for about a week or so (if someone noticed by AFKness).

Each Chapter takes between 30mins - 1hour to make. I did Part 1 one Thursday night then did 10 more the next Friday (4pm-midnight :cool:).

Enjoy! I'll try get a new chapter up every 1-3days, so check back regularily!

NOTE - Check the title. P2 means Part 2, C1 means Chapter 1.

Index of Comics:

PART 1:​

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Nice they look.
As posted on the other thread, can I suggest dialogues?
+rep

Yeah, but this will be my main focus from now on. If you do suggest something it prolly wont be done for awhile, or only if I really like the idea ;).

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
You know, I say that because I have given past ideas for comics and I'm rather good at that :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
ROFL.

That is really impressive. The overall quality, and downright funnyness is ALOT better than the likes of Flintlocke and the other WoW comic strips.

I also love the humor. Brought me to tears in some of those with just the setup and animations, and the hilarious punchlines. The story as well (Especially the opening) is fantastic.

This is something I really look forward to reading when you complete a new strip, and really hope it goes far.

+Rep and all the love in the world. :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Must be a WoW player thing, because honestly... I didn't so much as smile through any of that :eek: It's not that I didn't get the jokes or anything. I understood them fine and I admit that Joe's an idiot, like he should be, but... Iunno. It just wasn't funny :eek:

The cutting was impressive, though :p If that makes you feel any better.

I really think you could have combined a lot of them. Maybe that's why it wasn't funny? It was too chopped up.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Must be a WoW player thing, because honestly... I didn't so much as smile through any of that :eek: It's not that I didn't get the jokes or anything. I understood them fine and I admit that Joe's an idiot, like he should be, but... Iunno. It just wasn't funny :eek:

The cutting was impressive, though :p If that makes you feel any better.

I really think you could have combined a lot of them. Maybe that's why it wasn't funny? It was too chopped up.

Maybe...just don't let GH and WoW comics rival each other, okay?:p;)

What I liked the most though was the graphics overall :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Maybe...just don't let GH and WoW comics rival each other, okay?:p;)

WoW comics are more rivalry for other WoW comics. I wouldn't consider this "competition" for GH, merely because of the different topics :D

Domain name?

http://www.dl.am/

Courtesy a la Orc_Tamer.

As for a forum, try:

http://invisionfree.com/

As for server hosting, I could hook you up with that as well.

I don't know if he's thinking about making this a big-time project, but if he is, maybe I can help to :p Dunno how, but I'm sure I could figure something out.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Must be a WoW player thing

Must be ;). I do this purely for fun, and not to rival Goth's High or anything (I do read GH, although I dont post about it much :p).

Seth said:
It just wasn't funny :eek:

Anyway! I've already got my own Forums and shit set up (Persen hosting me aswell), so im not a newbie to that... Well still am, just not as much as I used to be. A small redirect looks good Conan, thanks for the link, dunno if I wanna buy another Domain so that's looking good atm.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Man i love it when the guy says he can't get any stronger. and if i weren't a paladin, im gonna sue them, and im imba. XD

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Should probably make a new one of these...

EDIT: Ya'know what? I just might... but it's 1:06am atm, so tomorrow. Guess I gotta re DL Model/Map Viewer...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.