System Keyboard Hero Selection

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Omfg.... I spent 3 hours making this and I absolutly did not copy him!! This was my own idea! If you ook at his his is also a copy of other peoples.. Search forum if you want proof... but all their systems are there are heros just like a regular square area with the circle of powers and instead of moving a guy into it they push left and right arrow keys to move camara to next hero...... kinda the arrow movement was kinda like his but the whole system is different...

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Can you all just give it a rest? If people feel the need to look at the thread, they will. If they don't feel the need, they won't. Could it be any simpler?

now it looks like you dont read the rules either.... you post something that has most of it no refrence to the original post...

Yet if you break the rules, it's perfectly OK
Do not flame.
Well, implying that Romek is an A-Hole... not a great way to start (and I've never seen any bad comments about Romek on the forum, which makes it sound more like you are making up crap)

If 24 hours have passed, you were the last one to post, and your question has not been answered, you may bump your thread. But the 24 hour limit will be enforced, so be careful.
Yet you double-posted four times, in the space of about 9 hours...

So please, before you decide to preach about rules, read them thoroughly in advance

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
kk sorry.... I just slept for 24 hours finally after being awake for a week..... damn i feel better!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.