leaving player units set to computer?

Jooster

Reaction score
if a player leaves. how can i make it so that when a player leaves, all of his units are giving to a computer to control them, or even switch the leaving players units into a computer. either or? any help would be awesome.after a lot of :banghead: ive looked and looked and im left :confused: and :(

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Hmm im also intrested if u can do this ill look it would help with my map too.

Conal

Reaction score
Make one of the slots owned by a computer by default. When a player leaves, pick every unit owned by the leaving player and change ownership to the computer.

Trigger:
  • Unit - Change ownership of (Picked unit) to Player 10 (Light Blue) and Change color

Wratox1

Reaction score
if a player leaves. how can i make it so that when a player leaves, all of his units are giving to a computer to control them, or even switch the leaving players units into a computer. either or? any help would be awesome.after a lot of :banghead: ive looked and looked and im left :confused: and :(

is your map a melee type map? because i think you will will have to do some triggering, not only for making the units switch owner, but the actual computer itself..

NuQ

Reaction score
You could just do something like Conal said...

Trigger:
  • Player Leaves
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units owned by Player 1 (Red))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Change ownership of (Picked unit) to Player 10 (Light Blue) and Change color
      • AI - Start melee AI script for Player 10 (Light Blue): map.ai
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_TempGroup)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.