Lightning Effect Problem Height

SrL04

Reaction score
How can I make it so that a lightning effect goes from the ground level and ending at a height of about 300? When I try it, it just ends and starts at the ground. Thank you in advance.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but can't one set the model file of a unit to a lighting effect? And then raise/lower the flying height.

D

Deathbedeli

True that is possible, But I think he was talking about the triggers under the lightning effect catagory, Where you can choose a unit and have a stream of lightning shoot from it into a choosen unit. When you use that you can't use height (Or rather I haven't been able to personally).

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I havent tried tho, but maybe its possible to create the "lighting" unit with a very low flying height and then set its flying height very high, quickly.

D

Deathbedeli

OH yeah maybe set the height of the unit "casting" the lightning to a height, then it have to work....Or create a lightning effect below itself.

Nice thinking thou

SrL04

Reaction score
Ok I got it, I just used Finger of Death and it even gives you how long it lasts also ^_^ But sadly, I can't change the lightning color ><

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.