• 1. Pathetic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TDN

Reaction score
Weee.... he's dead X_X

That made me laugh :)

---

Good work on the AI so far. You're making progress very fast with this map.

Problems I noticed so far with your AI - note, I tested version 1.11 :

AI doesn't stay at the fountain until it is at full health. There should be a check, telling the AI to only move out of the fountain area when it has 80% or more HP.

AI needs to purchase items (especially earlygame).

The AI tries to gank too early. They should wait until level 3 or level 6 before ganking.

I like how you've set the AI so that it will keep attacking you if his HP is higher than yours. However, they should not chase you into a tower. AI should retreat back to base for a little while upon being hit by an enemy tower, and then begin moving forwards again. You could instead activate this when an AI goes within 800 range of an enemy tower when there are less than 2 other allied units near the tower. This will allow the AI to attack towers, but they will retreat when there is only 1 allied creep left.

The AI focuses too heavily on the middle lane. They can do that during a push (if you set up 'push events' that is) but not earlygame. I noticed some of them attempt to cross over to another lane, but they always turn back.

Note: Maybe you could place a brief description of the improvements of the AI in each version (in the F9 menu). It doesn't have to be a complex and detailed description, just a small list of the main changes.

Things I like about the AI so far:

The AI often uses their spells, and they even attack neutrals (should only attack neutrals during mid-game though)

Misc:

Rusty Mining Pick is heavily imbalanced. To balance it better, reduce the AoE of the aura, and the command aura (I assumed it was a command aura) power down to 70%. It will probably still be imba, but better than it is now.

Bug in v1.11: you cannot use scroll of town portal on an allied invulnerable building.

Throned Armor (secret shop): Change "World War 1" to "The First War" in the description.

PS. My name is spelled wrong in credits :p

Edit: might want to try implementing timers into your multiboard. http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57757

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
@Chups
ill try if i can add the bonus damage depending on the damage dealt, if i cant then ill add a bonus damage, like 10-20-30-40-50

@darkrae
ok ill try to fix some bugs

for the expand arms bend...i know that already....and i always use that technique :p
well im not going to fix it....because i cant find the bug...

for lone star's first spell...ill try making the dummy units far away from each other...so that it would not cause some bugs

@TDN
the AI behaves like that...because i havent implemented YOUR AI at my map....instead implementing the AI from a hero arena :D lol hero arena

ill implement ur AI if i have time TDN

for the credits...ill change that to TDN :p weeeeeeeeee short cut :p

thank you for all feedback about bugs

thats what im waiting for :p

also i will change the tileset to barrens, and also some dota items...

C

Chups

wen will the -lvlup be implemented?

off topic:
mag OL k pls sa YM sasabog n ulo ko T_T

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Do you need to me to help? :p

Pick every player in All Players
If (Picked Player controller Equal to User) Then (Set IntegerVar = IntegerVar + 1) Else (Do Nothing)
If IntegerVar == 1, Run SinglePlayerTriggers

That'll do

And about 'Expand Arms Bending Technique' bug,
probably because you set the Angle every time you create the 'arm segment'. So when the Caster faces another direction, the value of the Angle changes thus 'bending' the 'arm'
However, do not change this :p Because this will make something unique, something taht DotA's Meat Hook doesn't do.

"How come the arm can be bent?? This is uber-imba dammit!!??"
"Can you bend your arm?"
".....yes"
"Obvious"

I declare the name : Bending Arms Technique :D lol

C

Chups

AIs really do not add attribute points to their stats when they level?
it makes them very soft and vulnerable to normal attacks 0.o

Wanderer suggestion:
1)i think its better if the sonic slash's cooldown is slower than the blink strike

2)change damage dealt in blink strike to damage BONUS....
in the later part of the game... when ppl has strong items, the damage of the skill would be useless for the normal damage of the hero might be stronger

Item suggestion:
Orb of Death
Ingredients: Legion Doom Horn+Empty Orb+Recipe
Stats:
20 % Life steal aura
+10 to str,agi and int
Active Skill: Soul Drain--steals 300 HP from the enemy

Sword of Divinity
Ingredients:Sacred Long Sword+Sacred Knuckles+Gloves of Haste+recipe
Stats:
+40 attack
+40% atk speed
Skill(buff):
Pressured Blows
- Has chance to slow nearby enemies while attacking
- +10 attack
-+20% attackspeed

Talisman of Evasion
+10% evasion(does not stack with another talisman of evasion)

Dashing Boots
Ingredients: 2 pcs talisman of evasion+boots of quel'thalas+Wirt's leg+recipe
Stats:
+20% evasion
+70 movespeed
+10 agility

Hood of the Nobles
+10 def
+5 to all stats

Mantle of Resilience
Ingredients: Hood of the Nobles+Hood of Strength+Sacred Large Shield+recipe
Stats:
+30 def
+10 str
Passive: Resiliency- 25% Chance to bounce 50 damage back to the damager

Suggestion for Upgrading system:
Requirements for upgrading must include a gem for upgrading
There are 2 types of gems, the 1st one is for the 2nd lvl upgrading and the second one is for the 3rd lvl upgrading
These gems may only dropped by neutral monsters

TDN

Reaction score
the AI behaves like that...because i havent implemented YOUR AI at my map....instead implementing the AI from a hero arena lol hero arena

ill implement ur AI if i have time
I'm not saying the AI you currently have is terrible, but it can be improved. Perhaps you could merge it with my AI to create an overall better AI.

ps. could you PM me a link to that hero arena you mentioned? I'm also needing new ideas for improving AI.

i will change the tileset to barrens

Felwood is probably the best-looking tileset, but you do what you want.

darkRae

Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda agree with TDN.
Felwood looks nice as a gloomy, dark battle, adds the atmosphere :D

@Chups
Dashing Boots is made from Wirt's Leg, why doesn't it give bonus attack speed?

C

Chups

well talisman of evasion does not stack so i think it would be fine....

Bug Report:
Lightning Storm of Strom Caller only releases its initial set of chain lightnings but does not release the other sets for the remaining duration of the skill
While Pain has A Legion of Doom Horn which also apples orb effect on the user,Pain's black arrow still consumes sp without giving bonus dmge
Expand Arms does not work properly(does not hook the target)

Suggestion:
make the neccesary trigger for the leaving players

btw, I've started hosting it on GG ^^

Feedbacks from players:
Wanderer is imba(investigate on him XD)
the map has potential
3 thumbs up

Personal Feedbacks:
it really was nice, i was astonished with ur nice spells ^^
i found Pain weak--maybe you could make her movement speed and attackspeed higher and not limit her lvl 6 skill to just range damage
sacred knuckles too imba-raise its value and dont make two or more sacred knuckles stack(bash effect)
i think there should be a non-invulnerable building near the well for the whole game so that escaping with TP to base would be easier

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
@darkrae
yeah i wanted to put a tooltip in extend arms saying "trotle extends his arms towards the target, enabling him to maneuver with his arms....bla bla bla"

thanks for the trigger...ill use that

@chups
ill think about the item suggestions

i really dont understand that gem upgrading system?

for wanderer...ok ill change that..

lightning storm...it does release chain lightning for every 2 seconds...and if there is no units near u, then the chains dont run

pain has orb effect, while legion doom horn also has orb effect, so they wont stack with black arrows

extend arms (for now) it works, maybe u changed the angle of ur unit, while ur unit has changed in angle, the hook also changed in angle, and remember that AoE of the hook is 125

-make the neccesary trigger for the leaving players
what triggers?

-feedbacks from players
ok why not i investigate on him?

-personal feedbacks
-pain yeah ill pump her up
-sacred knuckles...ok ill raise the price, so that the greedy goblin will be happy :D
-already fixed that on v1.12

where did u get that feedbacks? player's feedbacks, players in game right? while personal feedback? where did u get that? private messages?

@TDN
yeah im not stating that you told me the AI sucks
i just thought that you thought "why does the AI behaves like that...while my AI dont, and waaaks! uses my AI?"

@All

well i already changed the tileset to barrens
i already fixed some bugs, i dont know if cosmo blasts still deals double damage, because i already widen up their range to each other

now im working with the ai...now they buy items

also what other systems you want to suggest to this map
like bank system...bla bla bla

thx to all feedbacks

C

Chups

@ waaaks
>trigger that says : waaaks has left the game

>personal feedbacks refer to me

@blade i've added u already my name there is Manee

darkRae

Reaction score
@ #94
Yeah, that's true. But does adding another 10% Evasion can substitute the loss of attack speed?

'3 thumbs up'
wtf? :D Your toe? lol

Bank System? Are you sure? That'll make a lot of issues. People can just save their money and be not afraid of losing money by dying.

C

Chups

@darkrae its up to waaaks for the final result

@waaaks and blade
m gonna leave tom for the prov. will take a break 4 a while XD

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
@darkrae
no thats just an example, you can suggest what systems to implement

@13lade619
its
Camera - Camera Smoothing Factor to 5.0 (find similar names to this)

v1.12 released

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Barrens? That's my favourite terrain :D i'm gonna test the map later with friends. Anyway I started hosting the map in my country (we have a single battle.net only for us) and I think a lot of people liked it ;}
Edit: Do the Computers play? I mean is there an AI in the map? :)

C

Chups

More suggestions........ ^^

Item Suggestion:
Trueman's Boots
Ingredients: dashing boots+trueman's bow+recipe
+35 Agility
+40% evasion
+70 ms
optional aspd

Phoenix Claws
To be more original, change the effect to having Phoenix fire

Suggestion for Ranger's death arrow:
add 50% slow for 3 secs

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.