C

Chups

Hero Suggestion:
Support Type Hero
Name: Vorgor
Title: Mage of Purity
Int Type
Model: Priest

1st skill: Purify-Removes all debuffs from Vorgor or his allies but at the same time, it also removes all buffs and restores HP.
HP Restored: 30/70/110/150/200
Cooldown: 25/20/15/10/10

2nd skill:Magic Absorbtion- Vorgor has a chance to absorb all incoming magical damage in an area so that he could purify it and turn it into healing energy
Passive
Chance: 5/10/15/20/25 percent
AOE:75/150/225/300/300
Amount Restored: 40/60/100/150/210 HP

3rd skill:Magic Ressistance- For he was trained like a spellbreaker, Vorgor was immensely trained to cancel an incoming negative spell
Cooldown:90/75/60/45/30 seconds

Special:Force of the Pure- Vorgor summons all his mana into a destructive orb to destroy his enemies.
Active Spell
Damage: 30/40/50% of remaining mana
Cooldown: 160/150/130 secs

hope u could succesfully make the 2nd skill oh Lord John ;)(hehe)

C

Chups

hey btw i think ur mini map pic is cool and it will be nice if u make that beautiful pic itself as the loading screen for LOTAL

also, i think it would be splendid if u put "Mabuhay and Pinoy" at the loading screen so that our fellow Pinoys would know that it is a work of a Filipino, thus making them proud and excited to play it(maybe, probably ^^) Xp

woot im in the credits now!! hehehehe

About the new version:
For my personal opinion green is better XD

Report:
Book of Spell shielding does not work

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
lol im still here...maybe ill sleep at 11:00

i dont like loading screens because they pump up the file size

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Do the Computers play? I mean is there an AI in the map?

Hero Suggestion
Name: ---
Model: Infernal
Type: Strength, Tank

Meteor Crash (or whatever you like) (Type: Enemy, Target)
Causes a meteor to fall from the sky, blasting the target enemy unit, dealing X damage and stunning for X seconds. Enemies in X AoE will take 1/2 damage and 1/2 stun.

Flaming Fists (or whatever you like) (Type: Passive)
Engulfs the Hero in flames, which burn nearby enemy units for X damage per second. Has a X% chance when the Hero makes an successful attack to deal X damage in a small area and make a minor slow effect. Because of the stomp the Infernal uses too much of his energy and causes him to lose 1% of max HP.

Demonic Armour (or whatever you like (Type: Passive)
Creates an invisible protection arround the Infernal, making him take X less physical damage and X% spell damage. Also increases armour by X.

Ulti: Destruction (or whatever you like (Type: Instant)
Causes meteors to fall from the sky, creating mass annihilation and slowing enemies by X% for X seconds. The ability's damage depends on Meteor Crash. A unit can be hit maximum 3 times. If an enemy takes less than X damage it will lose 7% of current HP. Makes the Infernal immune to all spell damage (anti-magic shell) for a short period.

Good job on the new ver it rox ;) If I think of another suggestion I'll post it later.

C

Chups

the hero with the Archimonde model has an imba ultimate spell
it would be better if you make the divisor: 25/20/15

New Hero Suggestion:

Name:Ok'shaa
title:Troll SpearThrower
Model: Troll headhunter with modifications

1st skill:
Sprint-evasion and ms
Evasion bonus:10/20/30/40%
MS Bonus: 15/25/35/45/55%
Lasts:25 secs
Cooldown:50 secs

2nd skill:
Paralyze-Ok'shaa attacks the enemy with a poisoned spear, depraving the target of any movement.
Lasts:1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.5
Damage:30/50/70/90/120

3rd skill:
Correct Eye-Ok'shaa is gifted with a special eye, enabling him to target the opponent's weak spots easily.
Passive
Damage Bonus:5/15/25/35/45

Special:
Primal Strike-As an expert spear thrower, he is able to throw spears at long distances vigorously and accurately.
Damage: 350/450/625
Cooldown:40/30/20 secs

Necromancer Improvement Suggestion:

Summon Skeletons
4 skeletons
Has suicide command-Generates corpses
Damage:10/20/30/40/50
HP:150/200/260/330/400

Corpse of explosion
Delete/Omit the word "of" should be Corpse Explosion only
For each corpse on the ground
Damage:20/30/40/50/65
Aoe:300/300/350/350/400
Cooldown: 25/25/23/21/19

Bone Spear
Generates corpses on the path that it takes
Corpses Generated: 3/5/7
Damage: 275/390/520
Cooldown: 120/110/100 secs

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Book of Spell shielding does not work
it works for me? like it only blocks targeting spells like storm bolt, frost nova ,and any other targeting spells

Do the Computers play? I mean is there an AI in the map?
yes there is stupid ai in the map

the hero with the Archimonde model has an imba ultimate spell
it would be better if you make the divisor: 25/20/15
what hero? archimonde? i dont have a hero with archimonde model

Summon Skeletons
4 skeletons
Has suicide command-Generates corpses
Damage:10/20/30/40/50
HP:150/200/260/330/400
ok ill try

Corpse of explosion
Delete/Omit the word "of" should be Corpse Explosion only
For each corpse on the ground
Damage:20/30/40/50/65
Aoe:300/300/350/350/400
Cooldown: 25/25/23/21/19
cant change the damage per corpse

Bone Spear
Generates corpses on the path that it takes
Corpses Generated: 3/5/7
Damage: 275/390/520
Cooldown: 120/110/100 secs
cant change it

how about raises skeleton on its path?

thanks for feedbacks

also i changed the terrain to barrens because, felwood is like a terrain for magics, and night elf and undead mostly use magics

while orcs and humans, always do battle and sometimes use magics, so barrens fit the terrain

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

v1.13 released

- i need loading screen for this, anyone wants to help?
- 5 heroes needed and that would be the last
- 3 alliance heroes
- 2 horde heroes

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
That depends on what kind of Loading Screen you need :D
Pure hand-made? CG? Cartoon style? Or like my Creeps Unite? (uses WC3 units)

darkRae

Reaction score
Then I won't be the one who'll do it^^
I cannot draw really well.

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Humans vs Orcs (Humans far far away, you can see Dalaran's towers there)
This is the only cool one I can give you, because the other pics I have won't fit so good your map :p You can also check here there are very cool pics:
Fan Art
Fan Art 2
You can also combine them if you can

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
wow...maybe i can get 1 there

ill tell you guys, that yesterday, i was already planning for a new project, because AoS maps sucks, nothing can compare dota, and players only choose dota as the AoS they want to play, so im planning of a new project based on, AoS, unit managements, and base capture, this will be 6 vs 6, 3 heroes, 3 generals, these 3 heroes and 3 generals, are in one team, the same as the other team, the generals, are the one upgrading their creep spawn, while heroes, are the one helping the generals push, and there will be bases that can be captured all along

darkRae

Reaction score
Then, will LotAL stop?

And about the new project, what'll happen if there is no General/Hero?
For example a 1v1 Game. So a player can't be both of them, can he?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Then, will LotAL stop?
if i will stop

And about the new project, what'll happen if there is no General/Hero?
For example a 1v1 Game. So a player can't be both of them, can he?
if one is a general, and one is a hero, then, so what? they can be anyone

hey, about your future project, i've almost figured out a universal upgrade system i'm going to use for my battleground generals : all-out war. maybe you would like to use it. just tell me if you need to
if im going to make my future project, im going to need the trigger used by you in battleground generals, the trigger that when u buy that unit, then that unit will be included in the spawn, im wondering how did u do that

so what does all-out-war do?
for now im collecting some ideas, for preparation, do u want to help me? i only need some general triggers, and for all the games i played, only u has that trigger, so i need your help to make this project...

LotAL new plans, and gameplays
please vote for this 2 selections that can be implemented in v1.14

1. make the game entirely 6 vs 6, new terrain, new buildings, new gameplay, will now import cool skins (and no one is stopping me), new and optimized spells, make the spells more unique, but no neutral hostiles, no attribute system, and say no to DotA, that means no to dota items, and no to dota spells (maybe ill add, but ill modify it), no to dota spells doesnt mean, no ideas like dota spells, that means no spells has the same name as dota's spells, except basic spells, like chain lightning, war stomp, and such...yes ill still import dota spells, but ill change the names, and modify it, just like freezing field, if i want to modify it, ill change the name, change the tooltip, and change some stuffs. in other words, im going to make this map evolved to the new map i was saying before, the heroes and generals thingy

2. leave the game as it is, just fix some bugs, and submit the map

reasons for selection 1:
because the game is like Dota-ish, and no wants to play it because they play dota, and to make it more unique

i can easily make a decision to make the new map, but maybe the players of my map will lose interest, thats why ill have you select on what to do?

darkRae

Reaction score
I agree on number 1, but I still like Neutrals, I still like the Expand Arms :D

How about add number 3?
3. Same like number 1, but keep Neutrals and Expand Arms no matter what :p And fix bugs.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
no i wont remove expand arms, like i said before, i still import some spells from dota, but i will modify it, change the name and change some stuffs

if u want neutral hostiles then help me with this
here

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
for now im collecting some ideas, for preparation, do u want to help me? i only need some general triggers, and for all the games i played, only u has that trigger, so i need your help to make this project...

thanks, i'll be glad to help you.

actually, i got the idea on the map "Extreme AoS" directly from the blizzard site.

so what does all-out-war do?
it'll be the new name of my map when i'll make v4 (yes, v4 will be multiplayer).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.