General Man hit by six meteorites blames aliens

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A MAN who claims he is being targeted by extraterrestrials after a series of meteorite strikes on his house has now been hit by a sixth space rock in the space of a few years.

Radivoje Lajic first came to international attention in 2008, shortly after the fifth meteorite had crashed into the roof of his house in the northern village of Gornji Lajici in Bosnia.

And now, within the past month, another rock has hit the roof of his house, in defiance of all the odds - making it six strikes since the plague of meteorites began in 2007, the UK's

Experts at Belgrade University have confirmed that all the falling rocks he has handed over were meteorites. They are now trying to work out what exactly it is about his house that particularly attracts them. The strikes always happen when it is raining heavily, he says, never when there are clear skies.

Last edited:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Great pick up line: "Hey baby, I'm so amazing space is trying to get me. ;)"

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Talk about bad luck. But if it were the aliens trying to get him, they SUCK at aiming!

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
The odds of this happening are roughly 1 in 1.17649e+35 ... crazy!

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Just when your day couldn't get any worse... a f***ing meteorite comes crashing down on your head. I guess I can't complain about the annoyances in my life anymore... :(

Great pick up line: "Hey baby, I'm such a prick*, even the universe wants me dead!"
Fix'd :D

*Can be interchanged with anything relating to insanity, or anything of a prick-y nature :p

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
50-year-old Lajic has had a steel girder reinforced roof put on the house to protect it from the alien bombardment - which he funded by selling one of the meteorites to a university in the Netherlands.

That was win.

Alien shoots rock.
University buys rock.
Man builds anti-rock roof.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
To bad that he is not aware of the truth, it is I who have been practicing building Trebuchets in the next valley:rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.