Minigames Contest

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
At the moment my idea is pretty simple, I might change it though.

10 Players (hunters or somthing like that) are inside a jungle looking for a few packages for some reason, there will be somthing like 20 possible spawn places and 3 packages that will respawn in those. First player to get all 3 in his base wins. When a player dies he doesn't get revived (to make the game shorter).

Should fit the time, right?

Reaction score
I'm making a new one.

The last minigame was named Bombardment, where you flew with a Flying Machine (Bomber) and pressed "D" to drop a bomb down below. It has quite nice effects :eek:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Uber, you could've made it like The human race has developed some top notch bombs, and they need to test them on some tropical islands. Whether these islands are inhabited or not is unimportant.
:p
That nuke test on that island o_O
I know about that ^

Tonks

Reaction score
Uber, you could've made it like The human race has developed some top notch bombs, and they need to test them on some tropical islands. Whether these islands are inhabited or not is unimportant.
:p
That nuke test on that island o_O
I know about that ^

You're blithering. :rolleyes:

Bump.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Lol... I will join this, but I can't promise a map finished by June 12th.

I just said "lol" because there is one at the hive as well... :p

Tonks

Reaction score
Lol... I will join this, but I can't promise a map finished by June 12th.

I just said "lol" because there is one at the hive as well... :p

If you make the one you're submitting there fit my themes, as well, you may use the same one for both contests.

but I can't promise a map finished by June 12th.

I will allow maps to be submitted at any point during my evaluation of the other submissions, which will probably be roughly <week after the deadline.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Just wait 'till you see what I just made for my map, it's freaking awesome.
For now it's of course a secret, you can see it when I'm allmost done :p

Reaction score
And remember Tom, that is has to be tropical themed :D..

Anyways, do you think tropical themed could be like.. Hunting other players hunters in a jungle? And also getting points for killing neutrals..

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Not too late to join I hope (I got my WE back <3):

Name: Tower Frenzy
Description: Build towers to destroy your enemies and their towers, whoever has the most towers at the end of the 30 second time limit wins.
Map Size: 32x32

Tonks

Reaction score
Just wait 'till you see what I just made for my map, it's freaking awesome.
For now it's of course a secret, you can see it when I'm allmost done :p

What an excellent and thorough description. :p

Anyways, do you think tropical themed could be like.. Hunting other players hunters in a jungle? And also getting points for killing neutrals..

I will be scoring you on how much you embrace the tropics. The terrain matters a lot.

Not too late to join I hope (I got my WE back <3):

Name: Tower Frenzy
Description: Build towers to destroy your enemies and their towers, whoever has the most towers at the end of the 30 second time limit wins.
Map Size: 32x32

Of course it's not too late, but where does that fit into the tropics? :eek:

martix

There is no spoon
Reaction score
> Of course it's not too late, but where does that fit into the tropics?
Perhaps it will be on the Sunken Ruins tileset :p

Anyway. I just saw the contest - sounds interesting. But well.... seeing whos in, I'd say its gonna be a close call.
Well I hope I'll be able to get something done before the deadline. :)

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I was busy lately (creating the recipe system) so I just came back to work on this, I hope I'll finish it in time, please accept my apology if I won't.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score

Have a cookie ;).

If it's gotta be THAT much tropical themed, then I guess I'd better rename the units and tower =P.

(Also, the towers seem to destroy themselves the moment you build them, it's kind of annoying 'cos I dunno why).

crystalguard

Reaction score
Have a cookie ;).

If it's gotta be THAT much tropical themed, then I guess I'd better rename the units and tower =P.

(Also, the towers seem to destroy themselves the moment you build them, it's kind of annoying 'cos I dunno why).

Check if their health is 0 or if the Health Regeneration is a negitive, both unlikely but i don't really know you so it is a possibility :D

Reaction score
Are you able to change the minimum player count to 8, because 10 doesn't fit in my map :eek: ?

EDIT://Oh neeez >_>, no need to anymore, imported and exported all data.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
My submission is not guaranteed, we've been loaded with 4 year end projects... And I spend most of my time playing compy games, so I don't get around to JASSing much :p

Tonks

Reaction score
> Of course it's not too late, but where does that fit into the tropics?

Anyway. I just saw the contest - sounds interesting. But well.... seeing whos in, I'd say its gonna be a close call.
Well I hope I'll be able to get something done before the deadline. :)

Added.

I was busy lately (creating the recipe system) so I just came back to work on this, I hope I'll finish it in time, please accept my apology if I won't.

Just because you enter, doesn't mean I'm going to hold you responsible. Submit what you want to, if you want to. :)

I'm crap at triggers but I'll have a go :)

Added.

My submission is not guaranteed, we've been loaded with 4 year end projects... And I spend most of my time playing compy games, so I don't get around to JASSing much :p

If you enter, great. If you submit something, even better.

· Chocobo has agreed to help me grade the coding for any of the submissions containing Jass.

Reaction score
>Chocobo has agreed to help me grade the coding for any of the submissions containing Jass.
That didn't come as a surprise.. :p Damn it.. She sure finds leaks from my triggers >_>

Umm.. Is it legal to make two modes..

1. A shorter game, for this contest..
2. A longer game for a longer game :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.