Minigames Contest

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
If anyone cares I may/may not get this done, my gay science/math teacher has given me too much homework before the finals.

Tonks

Reaction score
If anyone cares I may/may not get this done, my gay science/math teacher has given me too much homework before the finals.

Do what ya can.

NOTE: Please name your map files for submissions with the minigame name, your name, and the latest version number (if you updated it).

Reaction score
I have another question: Does the minigame have to be FFA (Uther Party etc.) or can it be cooperative (Pyramid Escape etc.)?

Tonks

Reaction score
I have another question: Does the minigame have to be FFA (Uther Party etc.) or can it be cooperative (Pyramid Escape etc.)?
Whatever, I think.

Yea, it just has to be able to support 10 players, because that's what I'm going to set the map at. I actually may end up setting it lower, but I want all maps to be able to support ten.
FFA or Cooperative, both are fine.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
I had finished editing it...added alot misc stuff in it.
I think it is time to release it officially.

Rabbit Frenzy
Map size: 64x64
An versus minigame...run through the forest and hunt for rabbits.
All GUI triggered.
No leaks.
My name? Kentchow75 ? or u want my real name?
Rabbit Frenzy version 4

Reaction score
Just a funny thing I did in the fishing game ;D

firstfish.jpg

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
LOL :eek: LOL :eek: LOL :eek: LOL :eek:

Laugh my ass off !! LOL

Reaction score
I doubt it that it was so funny.. Maybe just spam.. for rising post count.. well none of my business..

I've done about 75% of my minigame now.. Currently battling with multiboard cause it doesn't put the values to right rows for a reason unknown.

Tonks

Reaction score
I've done about 75% of my minigame now.. Currently battling with multiboard cause it doesn't put the values to right rows for a reason unknown.

Feel free to use a tutorial. I think AndrewGosu wrote a good multiboard tutorial.

Reaction score
It's in GUI of course.. Everything turns out against me when I need something.. I could bet you that it was in JASS few days ago when I didn't need it :p

Reaction score
Yeah, that would wise as there ain't many submissions yet, and I have some serious multiboard updating problems ;D.. I also removed my Initialization trigger a moment ago by accident.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Pm me your problems? though i just found out i ''semi mastered'' multiboard..=.=

Reaction score
When I join contest, I use the skills I have, thanks for the offer anyway.

(Got it working now)

Reaction score
I don't know if I can submit my map anymore.. Only if my friend has it downloaded maps folder.. Cause somehow all my games are disappeared from my PC.. Also WCIII.. I try to figure something out..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.