Minigames Contest

martix

There is no spoon
Reaction score
People may have already lost interest, seeing as how there is only one submited map. Which means the deadline should be lengthened.
As for me, I'm calling in to warn you not to count on my map very much as there are curcumstances beyond my control that may very well prevent me from finishing it and for that matter doing any mapping/playing for some while.

Tonks

Reaction score
I don't know if I can submit my map anymore.. Only if my friend has it downloaded maps folder.. Cause somehow all my games are disappeared from my PC.. Also WCIII.. I try to figure something out..

Indeed. I had a virus that destroyed or hid half the files and programs on my computer, taking everything in the Wc3 folder with it. That's when I quit mapping, but good luck getting your map back. I'll accept entries until a majority of the contestants have submitted their games. So, no definite deadline, at the moment.

People may have already lost interest, seeing as how there is only one submited map. Which means the deadline should be lengthened.

Dealt with, thank you for the advice.

As for me, I'm calling in to warn you not to count on my map very much as there are curcumstances beyond my control that may very well prevent me from finishing it and for that matter doing any mapping/playing for some while.

Hope you can, I understand completely if you can't.

Reaction score
> I'll accept entries until a majority of the contestants have submitted their games. So, no definite deadline, at the moment.
Thanks, I appreciate that ;) .. I can get it only one way back.. Hard way, as Demi666 has it in his download folder (he helped me testing), and he is quite angry with me right now :rolleyes:

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Reservation

oops, i didnt see the "Tropical Theme" dangit. Now I have to make a different one.

Tonks

Reaction score
Void said:
June 12th is upon us... and has been upon us... where's my results?

Read the previous posts before you post..

Blackrage:
Don't bother reserving a spot. I don't feel like checking 4+ pages to gather maps. Just make a new post when it's done. Yes, you may still join.

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
When you say that your only allowed to make your own codes, does that mean we cant use sliding tricks?

Edit: Oops, I think I got confused by the other contests and got mixed up by the rules. Sorry!

Void

Reaction score
Read the previous posts before you post..

Blackrage:
Don't bother reserving a spot. I don't feel like checking 4+ pages to gather maps. Just make a new post when it's done. Yes, you may still join.

Ugh, 6 pages... cba :p
Has it been postponed?

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Omg...this thread thrown to we help ....=.=

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
contest forum deleted...contest unlimitly postpone....lol

Void

Reaction score
I had finished editing it...added alot misc stuff in it.
I think it is time to release it officially.

Rabbit Frenzy
Map size: 64x64
An versus minigame...run through the forest and hunt for rabbits.
All GUI triggered.
No leaks.
My name? Kentchow75 ? or u want my real name?
Rabbit Frenzy version 4

Just noticing... dude don't use filefront just attach the map....

As I stated before, yes. Indefinitely postponed until we get a majority of the contestants' submissions, or I get tired of waiting.

Can you like take a red bull and run around really really fast until you feel like you're going to explode, then pop a ritalin and maybe 5 sleeping pills and then get REALLY TIRED because I'M TIRED OF WAITING ALREADY... I want my results NOW :(

By the way, GalS I tried your minigame the use of sound is really nice and the muliboard is good, but there aren't enough rabbits there should be much more to make it more of a 'who can shoot lots of rabbits' rather than 'who's lucky enough to find a rabbit' :p
The lack of shrubs is appalling as well. ;)

Tonks

Reaction score
Can you like take a red bull and run around really really fast until you feel like you're going to explode, then pop a ritalin and maybe 5 sleeping pills and then get REALLY TIRED because I'M TIRED OF WAITING ALREADY... I want my results NOW :(

What, you want me to kill myself? That's essentially poison. :rolleyes:

You'll get your results when I damn well feel like it. I'll feel like it when it's time.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
oh...? this contest paused?..

I will hand up my map at tuesday

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
now i finally realised...Tonk left this contest to the wind...=.=

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Hmm Sounds good

Eh By the 14th. eh i started my mini game yesterday... Hmm If i finsh by then i dont know if its too late to sign up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.