Multiboard Bug

AdventCore

Reaction score
Ok, I have found a bug in my multiboard where when you kill a hero it sets all values in the Kills and Deaths column to the number of kills you have not just your row and your teams row but every row including the blank ones. I don't have any idea how to fix this. Here are the triggers:

Code:
Kills Deaths
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        Set Left_team_count = (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
        Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
        Set Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 7 (Green)) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Set Left_score = (Left_score + 1)
                Set Right_deaths = (Right_deaths + 1)
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row Player_row[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] to (  + (String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row Player_row[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (  + (String(Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 3 to (  + (String(Left_score)))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row (6 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) to (  + (String(Right_deaths)))
            Else - Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Set Right_score = (Right_score + 1)
                Set Left_deaths = (Left_deaths + 1)
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row Player_row[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] to (  + (String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row Player_row[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (  + (String(Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row (6 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) to (  + (String(Right_score)))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row 3 to (  + (String(Left_deaths)))
            Else - Actions
        Custom script:   call DestroyForce(udg_Left_team_count)

Initllay Off:

Code:
Creation
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Integer_A = 1
        Set Integer_B = 1
        Set Active_players = (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
        Set Active_players = (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and (9 + (Number of players in Active_players)) rows, titled Peacebane Arena v1....
        Set Multiboard = (Last created multiboard)
        Set Left_team_count = (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
        Set Right_team_count = (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of Player 7 (Green)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to (9 + (Number of players in Active_players)), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 3.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 3.00% of the total screen width
        Player Group - Pick every player in Left_team_count and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row (4 + Integer_A) to (Name of (Picked player))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row (4 + Integer_A) to  0
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row (4 + Integer_A) to  0
                Set Integer_A = (Integer_A + 1)
        Player Group - Pick every player in Right_team_count and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row ((7 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) + Integer_B) to (Name of (Picked player))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row ((7 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) + Integer_B) to  0
                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row ((7 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) + Integer_B) to  0
                Set Integer_B = (Integer_B + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffcc00Player|r
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to |cffffcc00Kills|r
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row 1 to |cffffcc00Deaths|r
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 3 to |cffffcc00Left Team...
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 3 to  0
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row 3 to  0
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row (6 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) to |cffffcc00Right Tea...
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row (6 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) to  0
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row (6 + (Number of players in Left_team_count)) to  0
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row (9 + (Number of players in Active_players)) to |cffffcc00Kills to ...
        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row (9 + (Number of players in Active_players)) to (String(KillsToWin))
        Multiboard - Show Multiboard

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
if you have blank rows, like this:

Code:
Player      Kills      Deaths
Left team

Right team

Time

You need integer variables that will count how many blank rows and players are ingame
the most important thing is to create the multiboard properly...

so in my example, if you want names of Left team Players to display, you do it like this:

Code:
set left_players = all players matching (matching player is an ally of Player 1 and matching player slot status equal to is playing)
pick every player in left_players and do actions
      set the text in last created multiboard in column 1 row (4 + (row_count)) to name of picked player
      set row_count = row_count + 1
call DestroyForce(udg_left_players)

and again if you want the names of Right team players to display, do it like this:
Code:
set left_count = number of players in left_players
set row_count = (7 + (left_count))
set right_players = all players matching (matching player is an ally of Player 7 and matching player slot status equal to is playing)
pick every player in right_players and do actions
      set the text in last created multiboard in column 1 row (row_count) to name of picked player
      set row_count = row_count + 1

remember that you also must make the multiboard exactly like this, with enough columns, rows and blank spots
and then you can use the same system in the Kills/Deaths counting trigger

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
lol I forgot about it xD (that is my multiboard :D)

well I recently reinstalled my windows and lost every map including the map where I made the multiboard :p

I actually used that multiboard for my map, colored it, done the kills counts and worked really nice... sad I can't send the multiboard triggers now...

AdventCore

Reaction score
lol I forgot about it xD

well I recently reinstalled my windows and lost every map including the map where I made the multiboard :p

I actually used that multiboard for my map, colored it, done the kills counts and worked really nice... sad I can't send the multiboard triggers now...

I had a feeling you forgot haha. Pretty gay what happened to the maps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun
      • tom_mai78101
        The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.