MY HEROES (whats your opinion about them?)

how many ACTIVE skills should a all hero have at last? (my heroes have 6 spells)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 33.3%

Votes: 5 55.6%

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

chopperpope

Reaction score
MY HEROES PHASE 4 (whats your opinion about them?)

The Last Old War

history: the earth is living it`s final days, man and mother earth are fighting for the control of the world.

aspects of the map: the map theme is a 3 stages environment, the gaya`s base is inside a forest, in the middle is a desert, and humans base is an abbandoned town.

gameplay: like in DOTA there is 3 lanes, TOP, MID and BOT, each lane have 3 defencive towers. every time a tower is destroyed it comes back to life, but, beeing controlled by the other team and vice versa.

how to win: destroying the base tower.

itens: there is 3 shops in the game:
-free shop: all itens in this shop are free, but, they`re not powerful, they`re like booster.
-power up shop: sell tomes and extra iten slots (heros starts with just 2 slots)
-premmium shop: itens cost gold but they`re much more powerful then free shop ones.

HEROES HAVE:
(innate) = a spell that starts with them, can't be leveled up.
(up to 4 basic spell) = can level up 6 times
(ultimade) = can level up 3 times

heros: not much to say, but each hero have an UNIQUE gameplay, example:.
-there`s a hero with 2 permanet summons.
-there`s a flying hero! WOW!I would like you to say if these heroes are cool, rigged, funny, if something is wrong or don't match, if there's no strategy, things like this, please

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: fluffy
class: Satanic chicken
first stat: agility
range: 400
innate spell: every time fluffy kills a hero it recover 20% of it's hitpoints.
spell 1 (at max level): damage all nerby enemies dealing 60 damage (CD: 0.5)(MP:60)
spell 2 (at max level): close enemies takes 60 damage every second.
spell 3 (at max level): every second a fire shot spawns from fluffy damaging a random target withing 800 range dealing 60 damage.
spell 4 (at max level): boosts fluffy movement speed by 10%.
ultimade (at max level): calls a wave of chickens from the sky in a 3000 AOE each chicken dealing 100 damage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: the fury
class: firebat
first stat: agility
ALL SPELLS AT MAX LEVEL
innate spell: every time you attack a imobile living fire is summoned somewhere nerby to the target (300 range) dealing 10 damage every second in 200 AOE during 10 seconds (damage stacks with other fires). (passive)
spell 1: instantly moves a big range spawning living fires for each 100 range moved.
spell 2: increase attack speed and movement speed during some seconds.
spell 3: every 5 attacks, tha last one shots a wave of fire dealing 100 damage in a cone(passive).
spells 4: increase hitpoint regeneration of nerby allies by 3 hitpoints per second.
ultimade: explode all your living fires each one dealing 50 area damage in 300 AOE.
name: Lion
class: pandaren titan
first stat: strength
(ALL SPELLS AT MAX LEVEL)
innate: for each 10% hitpoints missing Lion deals 3% increased damage, maximum of 8 stacks. (passive).
spell 1: increase your attack speed by 130% and movement by 25% during 3 seconds at the cost of 70 hitpoints, if you life is lower than 300 no hitpoint must be spend.
spell 2: strikes a target dealing 175 damage and stunning during 2.7 seconds as same as knocking him back 250 range, deals double damage during the effect of spell 1.
spell 3: pandaren jumps at target location dealing 300 damage and slowing the movement of nerby enemies by 60% during 4 seconds.
spell 4: increase strength by 12 and hitpoint regeneration by 4 (passive).
ultimade: hold the target and jumps in the air with him spinning and falling back into the ground damaging you and him with 900 damage! ouch!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: Chronozoa
class: time elemental.
first stat: agility.
innate: allows Chronozoa to move out for a different era during some seconds, preventing him from harm during up to 2 seconds.
spell 1: Chronozoa changes the time around him making enemies move slower during some seconds.
spell 2: every time Chronozoa attacks it spawns a lesser copy of itself during some seconds. the copies are invulnerable and uncontrolable, they deals up to 20 damage and attack twice a second.
spell3: have a10% chance to bash during 1.9 seconds on each attack, your copyes have 1% chance of it.
spell 4: stores target position in the map, and then, 4 seconds after casting this spell, the target instantly returns to that position.
ultimade: makes the time run very slowly for all other creatures except to Chronozoa. (this is a freaking spell that changes game speed to SLOWEST and makes chronozoa moves and attacks 100% faster, making people thing the spells really does what it says :D).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: ROCKY
class: stone giant
first stat: strength.
(ALL AT MAX LEVEL)
innate: if you life is greater then 80%, stone giant gains 50% magic resist.
spell 1: the rock golem brokes itself in lots of smalls stones and throws itself in targeted area stunning and damaging enemies as same as moving to that point.
spell 2: the rock golem become a great rock ball and starts rolling straigth ahead until it's strikes with someone or after moving by 2000 range. when you stikes a target you deals damage in area and return to normal form, nerby enemies are slowed during some seconds.
spell 3: every time ROCKY is attacked lots of stones falls from his body to random directions, if a stone hits a unit, it's damaged and stunned. this spell can't be activated more then once a second(passive).
spell 4: NOT CREATED YET
ultimade: increase rocky strength by 50 but reduces it's movement speed by 20%. also, increase the damage of (spell 1 by 150)(spell 2 by 210)(spell 3 by 30)
name: Curseer
Class: mage of the dark void
first stat: intelligence
(innate) = reduce movement speed of nerby enemies by 10% (passive)
(spell 1) = throws a slow moving void ball into an enemy, dealing 300 damage and stunning for 3 seconds.
(spell 2) = silences a target during 6 seconds dealing 30 periodic damage.
(spell 3) = creates a grav camp at targeted area that damages enemies every second based on 11% of it's maximum hitpoints (CHANNELING).
(spell 4) = turns Curseer invulnerable for 4.5 seconds.
(ultimade) = summon 3 cosmic abominations from a dimensional, gate, those summons duplicate every 5 seconds during 20 seconds.
name: Malkavian
Class: looney beast
first stat: intelligence
(innate) = cause all attacks this unit does to drain 1 intelligence point from the target during 30 seconds. if you kill a target an INT point is permanently stolen(passive).
(spell 1) = silences all units in a region for some seconds and deals damage based on your INT points.
(spell 2) = reduce attack damage of nearby enemies for some seconds.
(spell 3) = puts target unit to sleep for some seconds, removing 20 HP and 10 MP every second, if target is damaged it instantly wakes up.
(spell 4) = cause nearby enemies to lose mana points every second(passive).
(ultimade) = Malkavian tries to destroy target's mind, dealing damage equal to 50% of the difference between Looney's MAXIMUM MP and targett's CURRENT MP, also stuns foe some seconds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: Spectre
class: haunted soul
stat: INT
(innate) = allows spectre to gains permanent control of a creep, the maximum number of possession in equal to (1+ [your level / 10])
(spell 1) = curses a target with a movement slower magic that damages him for 30 seconds.
(spell 2) = calls a wave of bat damaging enemies in a cone.
(spell 3) = cause nearby enemies to lose hitpoints every second (passive).
(spell 4) = allows spectre to drains life and mana from a target.
(ultimade) = plays a death song that damages and stuns enemies inside targeted area.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: Kiba ans Akamaru (they`re two heroes, like meepo from DOTA)
class: savage warrior and savage dog
stat: strength
KIBA(innate): give energetic pills to Kiba and jis dog, healing 5% of they`re missing hitpoints every second during 10 seconds.
KIBA and AKAMARU(spell1): boosts attack speed and movement speed.
KIBA and AKAMARU(spell 2): gives a chance to dodge attacks as same as dealing critical damage some times, also gives extra INT, STR and AGI.
KIBA(spell 3): moves a small range dealing damage and creating a path of unpassable rocks during some seconds (deals double damage during ultimade`s effect)
Kiba (spell 4): throws a smoke bomb at the ground that allows kiba and akamaru to cast spells and attack without been noticed, becoming invisible inside the smoke.
KIBA(ultimade): increase attack damage and give spell imunity for some seconds, also, cause all yours attacks to bash it`s target during 0.2 seconds. an enemy hero with hitpoints below 40% must be nearby for you to cast this spell.
AKAMARU(spell 3): marks a target with urine gaining vision of him and slowing it`s movement by 10% for some seconds.
AKAMARU(spell 4): strikes a target stunning and damaging.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: Gatou Chops
class: pandaren brewmaster
stat: STR
(innate): Gatou takes some brew, recovering 10% of it's maximum HP and MP. (60 seconds C.D, no mana cost)
(spell 1): covers a target with beer, reducing it's movement speed by 25% and causing the it to miss 20% of attacks during 10 seconds.
(spell 2): Gatou casts a fire breath of alcohol damaging enemies in a cone with 350 damage, units affected by "spell 1" buff takes 50% bonus damage from this breath.
(spell 3): gives to the brewmaster 10% chance of avoiding attacks and 15% chance of dealing a 3Xcritical (passive).
(spell 4): Gatou drinks a power brew from his special barrel, gaining 30% A.S, 10% M.S and preventing 50% of future damage during 5 seconds.
(ultimade): every time the brewmaster casts a spell all nearby enemies are stunned during 1 second, and takes 30 damage.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: Lilith
class: the frost hand
stat: INT
(ALL SPELLS AT MAX LAVEL)
(innate) = every time frost hand kills a unit it restores a percentage of his own maximum mana points, 5% for creeps and 25% for heroes.
(spell 1) = creates a frost armor around a target that increases it's armor by 30. 1 second before the first attack armored unit takes the frost armor explodes dealing 300 damage in 450 AOE and slows nearby enemies movement speed and attack rate by 50% during 3 seconds.
(spell 2) = reduces attack speed of nearby enemies by 25% (aura)
(spell 3) = strikes a target with a frost nova dealing 150 damage to the target and 300 bonus damage in the target and in an area around it, also, slows enemies attack rate and movement speed by 25% during 3 seconds.
(spell 4) = causes Lilith to reduces target's movement speed by 20% on each attack it does (orb, passive).
(ultimade) = causes enemies withing 750 range of Lilith to takes 90 damage every second.

COMMENT THEM, PLEASE :D

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
i believe there is a post like this in the Member's Project Sub-forum.... i think.... :)

arcano

Reaction score
funny thing, i got the exact same spell as rocky second spell on my map, also on a mountain giant.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well,good ideas but no so good if you are making really good map :S

chopperpope

Reaction score
Well,good ideas but no so good if you are making really good map :S

these are spells for an AOS map.

based on FUN and COOL spells, not in freaking win the game.

I wopuld like you to say what`s wrong with my spells, why is they not good?
don`t simple say it`s bad and run away.
explain what`s the problem!
:)OK?:)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
The grammar could have some improvement.

Some of your spells are pretty cool. :thup:
The Rock Giant's innate ability is a bit overpowered. Instead of having magic immunity, how about this:
Health Above 80%: an extra 25% magic resistance (normal HERO armor gives a set 25% magic resistance)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
uhhmm... Did I read right: Satanic Chicken?
How on earth did you come up with that? xD
innate spell: every time fluffy kills a hero it recover 20% of it's hitpoints.
spell 1 (at max level): damage all nerby enemies dealing 60 damage (CD: 0.5)(MP:60)
spell 2 (at max level): close enemies takes 60 damage every second.
spell 3 (at max level): every second a fire shot spawns from fluffy damaging a random target withing 800 range dealing 60 damage.
spell 4 (at max level): boosts fluffy movement speed by 10%.
ultimade (at max level): calls a wave of chickens from the sky in a 3000 AOE each chicken dealing 100 damage.
Kinda overpowered. And Fluffy is a weird Name. Not quite fitting for a Satanic Chicken (xD)... Also, Skill 4 makes no sense, because, if someone acidently Levels that on Level 1, that Person will have some big trouble Leveling up (Since it has no attack). Also, make him intelligence Typ, since it can only Level when it casts Spells (Seriously, why make him Agility? There is absolutly no reason, why to it Agility).

Ahhh... Kay... I guess everything has been said =P

T

Trikk

Can't see Fluffy being fun to play at all. No skill in using the spells, no timing needed and I'm not sure you would even have any different builds except maxing 2->3->1->4.

The Fury will be incredibly overpowered because he only needs to worry about attack speed, and he even has an ability to increase his own attack speed.

Lion looks decent, underpowered compared to the others. Fluffy would need a few seconds near someone to deal the same damage as his ultimate, for example.

Chronozoa is a pretty cool concept, but again I think 1 attack speed favored passive is enough.

Fluffy can't kill Rocky 1v1, not sure if you considered this. Would be pretty frustrating for the player to find out.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Fluffy is a good name for a Satanic Chicken. Satan/evil is often characterized also with humor. Why do you think with Lucifer, people say "Lucy". :D

Um. Ok.

S

ss_mendel

the chronoguy seems awfully familiar.... I wonder why..

Anyways, these would be great for an AoS map, although the Chicken does 120dps while the other guy only heals 3hp/sec lol

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I suggest you clean up your format. It is un-readable and un-appealing. (Spelling)?

I will continue to read them when it is easier on my eyes. :p

chopperpope

Reaction score
The grammar could have some improvement.

Some of your spells are pretty cool. :thup:
The Rock Giant's innate ability is a bit overpowered. Instead of having magic immunity, how about this:
Health Above 80%: an extra 25% magic resistance (normal HERO armor gives a set 25% magic resistance)

You're right, maybe it's overpowered, i'll change for 50% imunity (+25% from hero armor = 75% resistance).

chopperpope

Reaction score
uhhmm... Did I read right: Satanic Chicken?
How on earth did you come up with that? xD

Kinda overpowered. And Fluffy is a weird Name. Not quite fitting for a Satanic Chicken (xD)... Also, Skill 4 makes no sense, because, if someone acidently Levels that on Level 1, that Person will have some big trouble Leveling up (Since it has no attack). Also, make him intelligence Typ, since it can only Level when it casts Spells (Seriously, why make him Agility? There is absolutly no reason, why to it Agility).

Ahhh... Kay... I guess everything has been said =P

1)THE FUCKING CHICKEN HAVE NO ATTACK! DON'T MATTER IF IT'S AGILITY OR INTELLIGENCE! XD
2)IT'S NOT OVERPOWERED, the satanic chicken have the lowest hitpoints of the game1
3)if you level up the movement bonus magic, just wait to get level 2, stay close to creeps and gain EXP, no worry!

chopperpope

Reaction score
Can't see Fluffy being fun to play at all. No skill in using the spells, no timing needed and I'm not sure you would even have any different builds except maxing 2->3->1->4.
(it's not overpowered, Fluffy have the lowest hitpoints of the game)
The Fury will be incredibly overpowered because he only needs to worry about attack speed, and he even has an ability to increase his own attack speed.
(no, you're not right, if you just attack very fast your life will become a dump, and you will be easily killed by NUKE spells)
Lion looks decent, underpowered compared to the others. Fluffy would need a few seconds near someone to deal the same damage as his ultimate, for example.
(his not underpowered, in my opinion, he's one of the most overpowered, haven't you seen that he can keep holding and stunning a enemy up to 4 seconds? and he can knock back sightly!, throwing enemies near to the tower in the EARLY-GAME and throwing at the fountain in LATE-GAME!)
Chronozoa is a pretty cool concept, but again I think 1 attack speed favored passive is enough.
(if I give him an attack speed bonus spell it's would be the MOST SUPER OVERPOWERED RIGGED HERO FROM THE GAME!)
Fluffy can't kill Rocky 1v1, not sure if you considered this. Would be pretty frustrating for the player to find out.
(you were not the first to notice it, thanks you, I'll change STONE GIANT innate spell just to have MAGIC RESIST and not immunity)

chopperpope

Reaction score
the chronoguy seems awfully familiar.... I wonder why..
Chronozoa is from MAGIC THE GATHERING, I like this card very much, so, I created in my AOS game:D
Anyways, these would be great for an AoS map, although the Chicken does 120dps while the other guy only heals 3hp/sec lol
remember that fury's HPreg is an AURA!, and chicken must get close to damage his enemies, and his hitpoints are very awful!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.