Need an Icon? Come Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Ok ive done it. Please tell me if its not what you wanted or if its not good enough. Ill fix it if it isn't good enough or if it isn't what you wanted.:D

kingbdogz

Reaction score
hehe thanks mate. im using 2 programs. Warcraft 3 Viewer and Gimp-2.4. Thats it:D I'm getting Photoshop soon tho to make my icons more "Cooler". By the way soon im going to be making an Icon pack for all your elemental Needs! Its going to have elements, elementals like a fire elemental, water, earth, and so on.
Element Weapons and armour. and last its going to have some Cool skins to go with it.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Oops i forgot to submit the frost armour:D silly me. I'm doing the fire attack and armours soon.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
you serious the image is good? lol it took me like 4 minutes:D but sorry bout image size i don't have a squishier do you know where i can find one?
EDIT: You didn't sound too happy about the icon so i made a better new one.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ok so thats pretty much everyones(except for the fire earth and wind elements)
Any more requests?

T

Theteammax

Not a request but when I open Warcraft III Viewer it begin to lag. ALOT

kingbdogz

Reaction score
have you turned off all programs you don't need right now? things like lime wire and other programs slow the shit out of your computer lol. If everything is off ,thats strange unless your computers not very good?

N

Nederlandtje

provider of internet may be on vacation :p

anyhoo
Could you make me an icon with all four btns (forgot the names) that is Flame Strike but blue?

T

Theteammax

My computer is very good :p Off course it is.. Just strange it lag in that program :/ But I'll try :p

EDIT: Still lag :/

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Oh so you like the icon, well ok then how about an icon for the basic attack, I kind of dont like it.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
you serious the image is good? lol it took me like 4 minutes:D but sorry bout image size i don't have a squishier do you know where i can find one?
EDIT: You didn't sound too happy about the icon so i made a better new one.
lol im always emotionless

i dont have any squisher
but i have adobe photoshop

i can make the file size lower

now this is way more cooler

thanks for this :D (now ill add a happy face to show that im happy)

and also dont double post, youll get -repped for that

duyen

Reaction score
It sounds like you have your hands full. Mine if I help? Although i'm merely an ameteur...

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Heres the blue flame strike. there are 3 versions in the zip with 4 types (BTN, PAS, DIS and so on) for each. The first and second are just extra ones you might have interest in and the third is the one you requested. I'm doing that dark light now.

Oh so you like the icon, well ok then how about an icon for the basic attack, I kind of dont like it.

i could make the icon the same paw thing but brown like a bear? or would you prefer something "new"

>It sounds like you have your hands full. Mine if I help? Although i'm merely an ameteur...

Well that'd be great but don't do everything. pretty much cos i like making icons hehe

EDIT: got the darkness light icon. If its not good enough or needs changes just tell me.
EDIT2: ok i made The Flaming Sword, Flaming Shoulder pads and Flaming Shoulder Pads but as a BTN (normal icon) thought youd might like the shoulder pad as a BTN too enjoy:)
EDIT3: Sorry i just found out the shoulder pad is a bit blurry and i didn't spend much time on it. ill remake another one as soon as i finish the earth stuff.
EDIT4: i thought you'd like to see SOME of the icons ive created for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.