Need an Icon? Come Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Hi im pretty board right now:D So if you want to you can request an icon.
All you have to tell me is this (or show me)

Model: show me a picture or give me a link of the model, if you want an icon of that model.

Description: how would you like it to be and if you want DISBTN, BTN or both.

Picture: if its like lets say a Trex show me a picture of the Trex on your post.

Well thats pretty much all you need to show and tell me:cool:

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
could you recolor life drain or mana drain to have red instead of green or blue?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Sorry for the wait i was watching tv:D here it is... tell me if you don't like it and ill redo it straight away!

EDIT: Ok fixed and i made 2 versions you can choose from.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
What do you meen by elemental icons? like the water elemental or elements like water, fire, earth, wind and so on. I could make the element icons. Itd take a little while but i could do it. And im sure i could do armours and weps. i could make frost, fire, earth, wind, water, darkness or anything like that as a weapon or armour egs: "Darkness Sword". Ive been skinning for a while now so im quite good. Not "Pro" but im alright. so anymore requests?

warroom99

Reaction score
the attack type for ex.

hero - fire
seige - water
pierce - earth...

fortified - fire
medium - water..

got my point?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
oh like a Flaming Punch ability or something like that for lets say the Flame Lord? is that what you mean? Like different attack types for an archer egs: Flaming Arrow, Searing Arrow, Triple Arrow Assisination or something. Sorry for me not understanding i can just be really stupid sometimes:p And if thats not it just tell me what you want and ill make it:)

EDIT: or are you mistaken and think im making effects and models? :p

warroom99

Reaction score
models4.jpg

see that green icon(chaos) & the Shield?

i want those to be elements, like fire,water,earth...

kingbdogz

Reaction score
You bet i can make em:D Do you want a Frost Attack and an Icey Sheild? or what else do you want

warroom99

Reaction score
uhm ice weapon and shield, fire weapon and shield, earth weapon and shield, wind weapon and shield.. hehehe all 8 of them.. :D

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Jeeeeeesssssseee thats gonna take a while but im on it! ill edit my post and give it to you as soon as possible.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ok ive nearly done the frost. the attack is a Frost golem type thing and the shield is a transparent type ice shield. Are you cool with that or would you like me to change it to a weapon like a scythe or an axe so forth? im prepared for changing them:D

EDIT:Ok ive done more then this but i decided to post up all the frost attacks ive done(9 of them)

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ok since you didn't answer at that time i made 9 different types but dont worry there all good i just practically edited my main one i was gonna give you and then made it into 9 different types.

And if you think there crap please tell me i cant afford to make more just because there crap and you don't wanna hurt my feelings. Ill fix them if i need to just tell me tho

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Could you make me an icon for my magic mines in my game "TwilightAvatars"? The icons for the magic mines right now are just magic missiles recolored. i want the projectile of the faerie dragon. You know that orb with sparkling effects. Don't worry I'll recolor it myself.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ok im on it. Just downloading your map. So your doing the faerie missile your self?:p

EDIT: i looked at it but the mine that you lay pretty much looks like the icon. What exactly do you want me to do =/

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok im going to request

this one is easy

just an icon say like....a unit electrified with static lightning
i need all formats, btn, disbtn, pasbtn, dispasbtn

in other words, i have skill called static field, which gives bonus attack speed to friendly units and the skill is an aura....i dont have a matching icon for it...thats why i need one
thats all

thanks +rep in advanced

Fragglez

Reaction score
+rep for awesomeness on the forums!

Wow, I'm giving out rep like candy recently :nuts:

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ok im doing the Lightning thing now. sorry ive been watching tv again lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.