Need an Icon? Come Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nederlandtje

Ok the blueflamestrike will work (I guess)
Rated it 7.5/10
Am I allowed to use the other two too?

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Sorry for poor icon on the flame strike i rushed it but yeah you can use any of the others. what do you think of the other 2? If you want i can recreate it way better.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
you think they were good? hmm well i did spend most time on them cos i thought it was the coolest request:D
Also i might just do the earth stuff then i gotta take a break lol

N

Nederlandtje

Well tbh I do NOT like BlueFlameStrike 1 (sorry:( )
However somehow I do like BlueFlameStrike 2 dispasbtn and disbtn (the darkness) I don't know why but I would like using that in something :)

kingbdogz

Reaction score
How bout the Fire Sword? (sorry i just need to check if you want them redone or not)

Well tbh I do NOT like BlueFlameStrike 1 (sorry:( )
However somehow I do like BlueFlameStrike 2 dispasbtn and disbtn (the darkness) I don't know why but I would like using that in something :)

Would you like number 3 redone? and actuely number one i don't care about because that was the wrong one. i was supposed to put a different one then that.

N

Nederlandtje

Would you like number 3 redone? and actuely number one i don't care about because that was the wrong one. i was supposed to put a different one then that.

Maybe you can try a number 4
More blue and less purple ('twas more violet tbh) :)

kingbdogz

Reaction score
ah.. i didn't notice that...

i saw it now... looks great but can you make it more pointed

Here it is! I'm redoing the flaming shoulders IF you want me to. I personally think its bad because its blurry and lacks detail. Ill probley stick to the normal Sheilds to keep it simple.

N

Nederlandtje

If it isn't to hard I would like to have an icon that is: there are three dice and there's a purple/yellowish zigzag beam in between. I hope it ain't to hard:)
BTN DISBTN , I don't need pas

Thanks in advance if you make it :)

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
i need a icon for a passive holy spirit
my icon looks not very holy^^
and if you have too much time make a DISPASBTN, too^^

Attachments

• BTNGhost.TGA
    16 KB · Views: 254

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Can you make icons for these. For both of them, make the icon a BTN and make it mostly of the face only... well tats how most icons are... but yeah. Sorry tat its so wierd... i couldnt fit it if i left it nice and boxy... over 500 KB. 1.)(the dwarf)For the 1st one, make it of his face/mask and make him angry.
2.)(paladin) make it his helmet/fact and kinda holy like with holy lights and stuff in the background or something.

Thank you! doesnt have to be exactly wat i said. Ty
Happy Holidays

Attachments

• Need Icons.bmp
    371.3 KB · Views: 302

kingbdogz

Reaction score
If it isn't to hard I would like to have an icon that is: there are three dice and there's a purple/yellowish zigzag beam in between. I hope it ain't to hard:)
BTN DISBTN , I don't need pas

Thanks in advance if you make it :)

Im on it...

Code:
i need a icon for a passive holy spirit
my icon looks not very holy^^
and if you have too much time make a DISPASBTN, too^^

ill start soon...BTW you will get all versions...

Code:
Can you make icons for these. For both of them, make the icon a BTN and make it mostly of the face only... well tats how most icons are... but yeah. Sorry tat its so wierd... i couldnt fit it if i left it nice and boxy... over 500 KB. 1.)(the dwarf)For the 1st one, make it of his face/mask and make him angry.
2.)(paladin) make it his helmet/fact and kinda holy like with holy lights and stuff in the background or something.

Thank you! doesnt have to be exactly wat i said. Ty
Happy Holidays

and ill start that later =) Do you want the paladin as him standing in a light or just his face?

M

Mandm80

Pics

can i give you like images of something and you make a skin for example i want a digimon if i gave you a link would you make it blp or w.e needed

kingbdogz

Reaction score
can i give you like images of something and you make a skin for example i want a digimon if i gave you a link would you make it blp or w.e needed

Yes i will but i only make icons (although i can make skins but i dont think theres digimon models)
Ok well sorry for the long wait i was fiddling around with gimp and found this cool tool i never knew about. this will now make me faster and it will make my icons way better. ive done 2 icons atm and here they are. I did the blue wall of fire 4 WAY better then the others. And the holy Ghost. If any of you don't like it please tell me and i will fix it. (im now doing the dice):D

EDIT: sorry i did the Holy ghost wrong with the DIS's i reposted the good version

M

Mandm80

Yes i will but i only make icons (although i can make skins but i dont think theres digimon models)

Well if i give you the creeps i want i have some can you custom them to digimon and/or i might now a game that has some good ones

kingbdogz

Reaction score
ok ill see what i can do but let me finish these requests first because this thread is about requesting icons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.