Need some Holy spell ideas.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Hey guys im making a paladin on my One War project and im stumped on what i should do. Im not sure what spells i could do that are original and nothing like the warcraft 3 ones. So could anyone suggest any? Thanks in advanced. Rep will be rewarded.

~Kingbdogz~

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Holy Field

creates a field of magic light healing all friendly units and damages all unfriendly units

Just a suggestion

HybriD

Reaction score
Spiritual Guidance
<Hero> calls upon a heavenly spirit, healing all allied units within (X) range of <Hero> for (X) damage, and blinding all enemy units causing them to miss (X) % of the time for (X) seconds.

Just a lil quick one :b

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Mark of Righeousness: The target is seared with radiant light, dealing damage and leaving a glowing mark (a buff). When under the effect of this mark, the unit will take damage whenever he attack a unit different from the original caster. (some kind of tank ability)

Inspirating Aura: Whenever you kill a unit, a nearby friendly unit is inspired by your heroism. (whenever you kill a unit, a random friendly unit in range receives a powerful buff.)

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Spell

Okay, heres a spell and I don't know whether you'll like it or not.

Its from Final Fantasy, a Blue Magic spell.

LV? Holy - Inflicts holy damage to a target enemy unit, dealing 60/120/180 damage to an enemy hero. If the hero's level is a multiple of 5/4/3, then Holy will inflict an extra 30/40/50 damage.

Its basic but yeah, you can make it damage / heal if you'd like, or modify the damage values.

Hope this helps!

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Mighty Strike

Holy Angels strike the ground creating a huge explosion damaging all the units in the area and deals bonus damage to unholy units

Tastyfish

Reaction score
Diablo 2 spell:

Holy bolt:
The paladin fires a bolt of magic energy.
The bolt travels in a line and heals friendly units when hit and damages undead/unfriendly units.

Basic but classic :D.
Im gonna try making it for my own map! :D.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Righteous Cataclysm
The Paladin summons the powers of the divine gods, creating a mighty rupture in the earth, filling it with holy energy. Enemies affected in the area take damage and are stunned for 1 second. Allies affected in the area heal health and are stunned for .5 second.
Level 1: 600 Cast Range, 80 Damage, 40 Health
Level 2: 650 Cast Range, 160 Damage, 80 Health
Level 3: 700 Cast Range, 240 Damage, 120 Health
Level 4: 750 Cast Range, 320 Damage, 160 Health
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 14 Seconds

Holy Smite
Smites a target with holiness, dealing damage. If the target is an Undead unit, it takes more damage. Slows target and nearby enemies by 30% for 3 seconds.
Level 1: 75 Damage, +25 Damage
Level 2: 100 Damage, +50 Damage
Level 3: 125 Damage, +75 Damage
Level 4: 150 Damage, +100 Damage
Mana Cost: 75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 13 Seconds

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Here's something you might like, I can't get it to work yet, but who knows your probly better with triggers than I am.

Twilight's Hammer
The Paladin throws a blessed hammer down a line (like shockwave). Nearby allied living units that the hammer passes by are healed, while nearby enemy undead units are damaged.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Pyrification- 7% per level to restore 175hp when atacked and +1per level armor aura
Hand Of God- gives the paladin 200bonys dmg at the cost of 10 armor and 7hp sec

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Blessed sacrifice
The paladin kills himself but his spirit is still alive and aids his brothers!
When the paladin revives, his spirit "disappears".
The spirit is invulnerable, invisible to enemies, can see invisible units, has 0 collision and flies with very fast movement speed.
Spirit has 4 auras:

Blessing aura
Gives allies +15% more armor and 1 x (level of hero) hp regeneration
Angel aid
Gives allies chance to cast holy light on themselves on 15% attacks.
Cursing aura
Enemies have 30% chance to miss on attacks and have 15% to silence themselves on attack.
God's will
The spirit starts to channel holy energies for 20 seconds. After he channeled enough he casts global holy light on every allied unit and death coil on every enemy unit.

Diamondeye

Reaction score
Exorcism: The Paladin drives out spirits from a target, elliminating their lust for battle (->Ownership to Neutral Victim/Passive for X seconds, depending on level).

Dedication: The Paladin bursts out a battle roar that makes nearby units attack him. Units attacking a Paladin that has this ability will take damage. (Built over Taunt, make a trigger that makes him deal damage to whoever attacks him if he has this abi = true).

Blaze of Faith: The Paladin calls upon an Angel to assist him in battle. The Angel calls down a pillar of flames to burn the bodies of enemies. Built over Flamestrike, but instead of the green creepy thing, the angel from Ress/Target is used. If possible, disable damage to allies.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
I realize the name was already suggested but:

Exorcism: deals X damage to all undead units, friend and foe alike, in an area.

simple, yet fitting for a paladin

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Healing Shield

Heals a unit and grants it a buff which burns all units around it (like immolation)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Guardian Angel

Creates a Guardian Angel (that angel thingy that you can create as a buff or something) that attacks nearby enemies and on death deals holy damage to all enemy undead units around the angel

Deviruchi

Reaction score
Gloria - A great praise to God is sung, causing all nearby allies that hear it to be expelled of negative buffs, and making each them release a powerful blast that deals area damage to enemies. The caster then gains irreducible attack damage for 8 seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.