New AoS project, looking for crew.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Excellent, and don't worry about them finals OneBadPsycho, me and Flare also got upcoming finals, I myself just finished spanish finals part 2 and 3 out of 4 (I wrote half this post in spanish before even noticing my mistake :s).

I'll send you PMs with more info.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'd be up for making heroes for you. I'm surprised how many AoS's have been made and none of them have a DBZ-type move where you click the enemy repeatedly for a split second to charge up a bolt attack. Always wanted to do that :)

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
I'd be up for making heroes for you. I'm surprised how many AoS's have been made and none of them have a DBZ-type move where you click the enemy repeatedly for a split second to charge up a bolt attack. Always wanted to do that :)

Wouldn't that actually be a good theme? An AoS where the player must actually focus on killing his opponents through clicking/combos and the like instead of just fireing some AoE's and go kill one's own units?

I've got a great idea if there should be much manual control. I have no idea if this has been done before though. A fireball that doesn't explode, just burn and do immolation damage, and that constantly move as you move it (with the arrow keys). It also has some turn radius, so one can't just hit "up-down-up-down" to make it stand still... It'll function a little like Snake (the arcade game)!
(Could also be done with something else than fire, a cool idea is insects, just because I LOOOVE the D&D spells Creeping Doom and Swarm)

Also, combos have a great potential to allow for intense game-play.

WilliamPa

Reaction score
I could join, i get TFT at wednesday-friday i think... Depends how come mail works here... I'm okay triggerer with Reign of Chaos, readed already all tutorials for TFT so pretty good with that too already. I'm not that good terrainer, but know all you have to. I sometimes have pretty good ideas for spells too.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many more we acually need to get this thing started, though I could use some help thinking out a new an original layout for the map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.