Atari VCS Ends Reach for the Atari VCS - AVAILABLE NOW!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
End's Reach is a Science Fiction Action Adventure game being developed for Windows. A mixture of 3D Zelda and Metroid, players will solve puzzles, defeat enemies, and unlock powerful abilities and weapons to further their adventure.

Developer Cuirass Entertainment says they have a way to go on the game still but it has been in development for 2 years. Though it will be available on multiple platforms the Developer says it is going to be a timed Atari VCS exclusive - in other words it will release first on the Atari VCS.

Also the Facebook page

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Word is some information is coming out soon for the VCS version of this game... From Facebook

Atari Age Post on this

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This game is now available in the Atari VCS Store. It is 7 gigabytes so make sure you have room for it.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The Atari Age thread for this game has some updates on some bug fixes for Ends Reach and some hints and tips if you are stuck

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to give a spotlight to an indie game that I bought for the Atari VCS as I thought it was well done for a 3D Puzzle Platformer. More info about the developer here: https://cuirass.net/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.