please help on multiboard

squorpion

Reaction score
hi, this will be the first multiboard i create and i have ran into some problems. i used the guide http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/multiboard.php and it was a HUGE help this is what i got out of it.
Code:
Player colors
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set PlayerColor[1] = |CFFFF0303
        Set PlayerColor[2] = |CFF0042FF
        Set PlayerColor[3] = |CFF1CB619
        Set PlayerColor[4] = |CFF540081
        Set PlayerColor[5] = |CFFFFFF01
        Set PlayerColor[6] = |CFFFE8A0E
        Set PlayerColor[7] = |CFF20C000
        Set PlayerColor[8] = |CFFE55BB0
        Set PlayerColor[9] = |CFF959697
        Set PlayerColor[10] = |CFF7EBFF1
        Set PlayerColor[11] = |CFF106246
        Set PlayerColor[12] = |CFF4E2A04
Code:
CreateMultiboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Player_count = (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))))
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and (Player_count + 3) rows, titled Sheep Tag Darkness ...
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Player Name    
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Saves/Kills
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to Sheeps  
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Player_count + 3), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
                Set List = 3
                Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((Player 1 (Red) controller) Equal to User) and ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Set MultiboardSpots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (PlayerColor[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + lr))
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to 0
                        Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row List to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVillagerMan.blp
                        Set List = (List + 1)
                        Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

well what i need it the multiboard split into 2 different sections players 1-8 being in 1 section and 9-12 in another. so it should look like this
tittle - Sheep tag darkness (v0.001)
( i know i put is inot row1 colum2 but that is only because i dont know if i can have 1 line different from the rest.)
row1 - Sheeps
row2 - 8 colum 1 - sheep icon / colum2 - player name in there corrisponding color / colum 3 amount of sheep spirits unit has saved (killed)
row9 - Wolves
Row-10-14 colum 1 - feral spirit icon/colum 2 player name in their corosponding color/colum 3 amount of units in unit group sheeps killed.

is this possible to do??? i think it is if i would do each line individually. but having almost no idea what i am doing i dont think i can do it.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
It is possible.
For each Integer A from 2 to 8
Change the text in row Integer A and column 2 to PlayerColor [(Integer A) - 1] + Player Name (Integer A - 1) + |r

For each Integer A from 10 - 14
Change the text in row Integer A and column 2 to PlayerColor [(Integer A) - 2] + Player Name (Integer A - 2) + |r

And do a similar thing for the icons.

Use "Convert Player Index to Player".

Code:
For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Player_count + 3), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
[COLOR="Red"]                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons[/COLOR]
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
                [COLOR="Red"]Set List = 3
                Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((Player 1 (Red) controller) Equal to User) and ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Set MultiboardSpots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (PlayerColor[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + lr))
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to 0
                        Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row List to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVillagerMan.blp
                        Set List = (List + 1)
                        Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)[/COLOR]
That should be outside the loop, I think. I'm not familiar with the guide you're using. Maybe someone else can confirm this...?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.