Crime Police: Dallas Smith Stabs Man for Calling Her Feet 'Smelly'

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Dallas Smith made two key errors in judgment on the September night in which she allegedly stabbed a fellow partygoer. First, she overestimated her ability to perform a gymnastic maneuver. Then she took extraordinary offense to the kind of "insult" that wouldn't even make a second-grader blink.

The 18-year-old Smith was watching movies with friends at a house in Monroe when she started boasting about her ability to do backflips. It's unclear why the young teen chose this, of all times, to start bragging. But know this: there was booze involved and the house in question is the same house where her ex-boyfriend lives.

Smith's bluff was called by a 19-year-old man who challenged her to jump off of the back porch. When she wasn't able to perform under pressure, the man teased that her feet -- now sock-free in preparation of the jump -- were "smelly."

Smith and the man started to playfully wrestle. She rubbed her socks in his face. He pushed her away. Everything was normal until Smith plunged a large steak knife into his back and then fled.

More about it here.

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
Is this one of those:
Shove me once, Shame on you,
Shove me twice, I run a steak knife through your back?

I had a girlfriend like that once.. except I wasn't drunk so my reaction time was fast enough when she pulled the knife...

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Go her. I routinely stab people for calling me a communist without ANY evidence whatsoever.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Go her. I routinely stab people for calling me a communist without ANY evidence whatsoever.

Thats how terrorism works :3 At least, that is what I think.

Don't call a woman fat. Don't ask for her age. Don't tell her, that she's got smelly feet. Don't ask why she's got so many shoes.

Did I miss anything out?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Yeah. You missed the fact that she should be in the damn kitchen, not at a party! >=(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.