Post An Introduction/Pictures

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
about me :

Hey my name is Jegvan i come from denmark but i was born in Sweden, My dad is from Foaroa islands and thats where my name comes from, my mom comes from denmark so they decided to settle in Dk, In my free time i hang out with friends, go to the gym and plays computer.

heres some pictures of me...

me.jpg
Me2.jpg

Lame camera phone..

G

g1real

Hey, I'm just reintroducing myself.

I have been known in the community in the past as Kakolukia, and I've changed my name some time ago when I started playing wc3 again. Now I'm back at TH too, it's good to be back, such a professional community.Many might know me, but after a few years they tend to forget. You can also know me by the noob-attracting tread (I got like 20 pm's in my inbox)

Too bad the thread's down, it was a great support to the community, even if I would excluse the customkicker which wasn't allowed.

I would like to thank TheHelper himself for reopening it, but unfortunately it got closed again (he did it himself, not by automated script, right?)

Hosting package

I know it's a bit of advertising, ssh, dont tell anyone, I'm proud of making a thread that got on #1 on google and has 130k views...:)

So, anyhow... Hi!

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
Hehe ^^
Looks like you have added a Hero glow on yourself, via Photoshop or something...
Those Gloves look like those you use for biking ^^
Do you ride bikes? :rolleyes:

Yeah i do that effects in almost all of my pics ^^ though that glow isnt the main part of it :p

and those gloves are for biking, but i use them i parkour :) though i like to ride bikes too.

ontopic:

i was training at one Gym/Spa place in Aulanko, and there was this one fencewall thing, and i decided to do Monkey Vault over it after we came from snack bar behind me :p
(That ©torvine is my friends nickname, and he took that photo so i respected him in this one too :p

monkiareena1.png

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
some people work... some months at McDonalds and you have it too

More like a year and a half or so. Depends where you are I guess.

A family with a lot of money can also help you get it. :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
This Picture has been made while I was Rock'n on the Guitare ^^ My Best friend took this picture, he plays much better than I do ^^
Anyways, I have edited it a bit, I hope you like it, like I do ^.^
PP.jpg

G

GodOfWar

Hello. I am GodOfWar alias Illidan_000 and I'm coming here because I needed help with a patch for warcraft 3 ^^
But anyway I'm happy to be here :D
I'm not a leecher -_-"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.