Weird Pranksters brick up friend's front door and post footage on YouTube

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Leigh Black began plotting his revenge after his friend Dave Pearce sneaked into his house while he was away and rearranged all of his furniture.

In retaliation, when Mr Pearce went away on holiday to Thailand, Mr Black teamed up with friends Shannon Sellick, Jason Giovanni and Si Orr, to build a brick wall across his front door.

The friends, all from Bridgwater, Somerset, filmed their caper from start to finish and have now posted the footage on the video sharing website.

Mr Sellick said: "When Leigh went away a few weeks ago Dave got in his house and swapped everything upstairs with everything downstairs and was there waiting for him when he got back.

Last edited:

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Hehe.. That is just awesome:)
I have never seen nor heard about anyone doing this before.
They get a bit of a minus for being there as he saw it, I think that they should have stayed in the car for a while longer to see how he dealt with it:p

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
That wall came down on its own -.-

Great prank and all, but I agree, the wall flopped over by hand.

Felt like a huge build up to what was like the equivalent of someone going "hey I have a big wang... Psyche!". The hook of the concept was just way toooo quick and edited in an ineffective way to amuse the viewer. I think they could have installed a few cameras, been remote from the scene and watch the guy deal with it.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
@jimpy if they did that the wall would killed the guy -_-

it was fairly funny besides the wall could have killed him and or severly injured

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Well if the wall collapsed that easily, the guy might have tried to break it down himself and had it fall on top of him, possibly dealing severe bodily harm.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Not really, he might be a little bit bruised, but I doubt it would do any potent amount of damage.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
On the other hand, the switching of furnitures musta been a bitch to fix hah.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.