Prob with Loading Screen

luke20054

Reaction score
Can't import my loading screen

I made a thread earlier on asking for help changing my pic from tga to blp, ManyTimes did this for me and sent it, the problem i have now is, after importing and changing the path to LoadingScreen.mdx it should show on the import's list scenerio>loadingscreen>imports , but it doesn't
Here it is:

luke20054

Reaction score
you need to download the LoadingScreen.mdx, not change a .blp to it, look here.

Ok i'm just completely fucked on this 1, I have managaed to select imported file in the campaign>loading screen, but not in scenerio>loading screen, it still isn't appearing there, if no1 can give me an explaination of why i can't do this, could you at least just add it to my map and i will be eternally gratefull, many thanks in advance ;)

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
The "Unnamed" picture, should be named "FullScreen.blp" and you need another file also...Take a look at the link, in the thread you created earlier, which is the same as the one here, in this thread also.

luke20054

Reaction score
The "Unnamed" picture, should be named "FullScreen.blp" and you need another file also...Take a look at the link, in the thread you created earlier, which is the same as the one here, in this thread also.

Another file:confused:. which 1, i have changed the path to FullScreen.blp and loadingscreen.mdx yet it still doesn't work, is there supposed to be 1 of fullscreen.blp and 1 of loadingscreen.mdx? or do you mean changing the name of the file it's self to FullScreen.blp ?

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Check out the links that has been given to you. Period.
Luke, ....read the links! How "ManyTimes" does it need to be said? Dont stop at start, read them through...
If you still dont get it after reading it, I suggest, give up or reread it.

luke20054

Reaction score
Check out the links that has been given to you. Period.
But in most of the links given you require programes to make the loading screen, and the programmes are pay to use. i.e Warcraft 3 Viewer, Image extractor and WIN MPQ:banghead::( / This is the bit i can't understand:

Now import the :mad:((((((loading screen file))))))Wtf is this:confused::mad::mad:. This model file is a new loading screen which is only one texture. Other loading screens have four corners, and require four images. This screen makes it much easier to use. Once you import it, double click it and check Use Custom Path. Change the model files path to just "LoadingScreen.mdx" with nothing before it either.
:confused:It doesn't say where this loading screen file comes from.:confused::p is it just an empty picture to be used as some sort of back drop?? ROFL God how stupid am i :( God says; You are fucking retarded, :):p:):rolleyes:did you have to make me suffer all that, couldnt you have just said go up and the other file you need is there on that page <3:D<3. I'm not going to even ask how you stick a title on it :D, Thx for all help given :)

Ok, now this is weird, i have done everything required yet all i see is a black screen
SOLVED THANK U<3 THANK U<3 THANK U<3, file hadn't attached properly:):D:) Uploaded it epicwar.com if you want to see it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.