Request - Ultimate Ability Idea

spectre37

Reaction score
I need ultimate ideas of the Burning Archer ( AoS map )

Concept : Ranged dps, Harass, Hero killer
Primary Attribute : Agility
Model : Skeleton Archer

Skill 1 : Explosive Shot - Dealing 100% base damage plus X. Deals half amount of damage to nearby enemies if the target was hit by Searing Arrows.

Skill 2 : Searing Arrow - Shoots a flaming arrow at an enemy, inflicting X damage over 2 seconds.

Skill 3 : Elusive - Passively increases your total Agility by X% and gives a Y% chance to avoid attacks.

I decide to have mark type ultimate, but i can't figure what type of mark should I use. Increases damage or attack speed of all attackers against target seem so boring. It would be good if the ability assist his teammate.

+rep for good ultimate :)

Bankde

Reaction score
Grave power - Increase atkspd/dmg to all allies unit = x% of each dying unit nearby.

So it seems to be more difficult but worth to play this hero.

coLLosus

Reaction score
Numbers can be changed so consider them just as an example:

Focus Fire Mark (or something Mark :p) - The explosive Archer marks the target with a mark. The mark increases damage of allied heroes against the marked target equal to 50/60/70% of their primary attribute. Also it grants vision of the marked target and gives attacking units 10% chance to critical strike dealing 2/2.5/3 times the normal damage.

This skill has synergy with your 3rd skill and it also gives team support as you wanted it.

Oil Mark - The Explosive Archer marks the target with a mark. The mark grants him a bonus to his fire shots against the marked target and it increases the attacks speed of all nearby allied units by 15/20/25% in a radius of 800. Also grants the vision of the target.

This skill has synergy with your two other skills, but it also gives attack speed to nearby heroes and creeps.

Sry for my English i know it isn't flawless and as i said before: Numbers can be changed and i hope this will help you finding his ultimate.

rotten

Reaction score
Convergence: (if you can code it - I don't think I can) Marks a target enemy hero to have all allied ranged attacks converge on it. If an ally, or the Burning Archer, attacks a target near it, the attack will bounce to the Converged target, dealing x% damage.

Effectively, whenever you attack one of his buddies with a ranged attack the Converged hero will also get hit (if it's close enough). It can scale by cooldown, duration, range of the bounce, damage percentage etc. if you need more than 1 level of it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.