Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avalya

Reaction score
People always forget to specify that. :(

Remember to say if you want a spell MUI or MPI in your post, it saves a lot of time for both you and the creators.

mariopoop

Reaction score
Do you want the speed to remain the same? Then set the expiration as 0.75 seconds. It's 40 distance per 0.03 seconds as stated. 0.75/0.03 = 25. Then 25 x 40 = 1000. And there's how you get your 1000 distance.

Just finished it. Re-uploaded in the first post.

Does it have to be MUI? And your first spell, any specific radius and damage you want?
mui, idk lawl. anything that is easier for you.
and for the firs spell, 400 units (in a circle) and
each level increases the spell's radius by 200

base damage is 50% of units hp

each level is + 15% of the units hp

Thanks. i hope this is not too hard for you, otherwise wave it off!

DarkSky

Reaction score
Does this need to be MUI or MPI?

err, sorry for not specifying. MPI I guess? If I'm not mistaken this will make it possible for 2 players to use the same skill at the same time and not have variables overwritten. if I'm wrong and it's MUI not MPI, go ahead and do that.
I'm pretty noob so forgive me for not knowing.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Name: Power of Bal'Garath
Description: Varimath uses the power gifted to him by Bal'Garath, stealing 10% of all nearby enemy structures and units damage. Last 12 seconds.

Name: Demonic Fiend
Description: Each attack Varimath deals, has a 15% chance to infect the attacked unit with demonic energy, if the infected target is killed while under the effect of demonic energy, it will create a Fiend. Demonic Energy last 5 seconds.

Level 1 - 400 hit points, 30-30 chaos damage, 1 normal armor. Last 10 seconds.
Level 2 - 600 hit points, 40-45 chaos damage, 2 normal armor. Last 15 seconds.
Level 3 - 800 hit points, 50-60 chaos damage, 3 normal armor. Last 20 seconds.

Please and thank you.

envenger

Reaction score
Charge

When the distance between enemy and hero is >300 and <1000 charges towards the target and stuns it for 1 second and deals a 2x critical hit on it.(MUI)

thanks in advance

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
When the distance between enemy and hero is >300 and <1000 charges towards the target and stuns it for 1 second and deals a 2x critical hit on it.(MUI)

thanks in advance

What if the distance is, say >300 or <1000? What happens? You use the spell and nothing happens?

@Undead.Cow
Do you still need it done?

EDIT
Completed the spell Ripping Wave requested by Aqkastik.

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Hi one spell request please.

Static Needles:
The user throws out a handful of needles to attack enemies. If the caster is charged up, the target(s) will be stunned.

I want 12 sliding dummy missiles to be the projectile. If the target point is less than or equal to 150 units then the 12 needles shoot out in a circle away from the caster 360/0 degrees.

If the target point is greater than 150 then the 12 needles will shoot out in a half circle in the direction of the target point 180 degrees.

The greater the distance from the target point to the caster the smaller the angle which the needles make. A minimum angle of 12 degrees. You chose the formula that changes the angle per distance and the damage per level.

If the caster has the buff Charged Up then all units hit by these needles are stunned for 0.1 for every needle that they get hit with. If this is too hard then just a 0.01 stun would be fine.

I would like the spell MUI but if you can't the least would be MPI. The spell is in a spellbook. Needles hit only one target and are then removed. Can hit friendlies.

Hope I have given you enough information. If you need more info just say. I had given up on this spell, so please tell me if you can't do it so I can start remaking it again (if I can).

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Nightvision - can be turned on and off
durring the day when it is cast it nearly blinds the screen but durring then night when its turned on it increases vision by 300

Sticky Grenade - you throw the granade at a position and if it comes witen 100 of an enemy unit it sticks to them and blows up after 2 secconds

Flashbang - Throw out a flashbang charge. after 2 secconds or when it hits a unit all enemy and ally units around are slowed (atk and ms) amd have a 45% chance to miss with their next attack.

Please make all skills leakless and mpi. thank you =) <3

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Thanks alot glenphir :D

EDIT: Spells works like a dream and im about to copy over to my map and such (; only thing is that you can surf off bounds (; is there a way that i can make it get stopped by trees and bounds?

sidove

Reaction score
Disease (passive spell) (only 1 level)

Gives the unit a 10% chance to infect the target with a plague

The plague causes the unit to:

after 10 seconds getting blood special effects
after 20 seconds going in to random locations
after 40 seconds starting to attacking random units every 15 seconds
after 60 seconds starting to getting Damage over time witch is 50 damage-
after that there is no effect and if the target dies of the effect it turns in to a undead creature witch you control.

Thanks if you make my request and of course you get +rep for it

Bananarama1

Reaction score
Whoever makes me these spells, i will love you. And +rep you of course :thup:

Chemical Fiends: The Alchemist throws jars of chemicals in a circle around him, which spawn oozes to assisst him in battle. The oozes last for X seconds. 1 Minute cooldown.

Level1: Oozes have 200 health, lasts 15 seconds
Level2: Oozes have 300 health, lasts 25 seconds
Level3: Oozes have 350 health, lasts 30 seconds

(Basically throws around 5 acid bomb modeled jars around him in a circle, which then spawn oozes which fight for him for a certain amount of time)

Healing Elixers: The Alchemist throws healing elixers at a targeted area. Heals any allies or self in that area for X hitpoints, and add heal them for X damage over 10 seconds. 30 Second cooldown.

Level1: 100 damage healed, 50 over 10 seconds
Level2: 150 damage healed, 100 over 10 seconds
Level3: 200 damage healed, 150 over 10 seconds

Edit: Not needed as a spell pack, can do either of the spells, dont need both at the same time or from the same person!

avalya

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've seen this, but the coders of this thread do not wish to do spell packs, request one spell at a time.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Thanks alot glenphir :D

EDIT: Spells works like a dream and im about to copy over to my map and such (; only thing is that you can surf off bounds (; is there a way that i can make it get stopped by trees and bounds?

Yeah there is. I'll see to it soon.

I will not make those skills that were requested as spell packs. It's really annoying that those people just don't read the first post. I will do those wo at least cared to post and say that they don't need all done at once.

EDIT
Disease (passive spell) (only 1 level)

Gives the unit a 10% chance to infect the target with a plague

The plague causes the unit to:

after 10 seconds getting blood special effects
after 20 seconds going in to random locations
after 40 seconds starting to attacking random units every 15 seconds
after 60 seconds starting to getting Damage over time witch is 50 damage-
after that there is no effect and if the target dies of the effect it turns in to a undead creature witch you control.

Thanks if you make my request and of course you get +rep for it

How long does the DoT (damage over time) last?

sidove

Reaction score
Yeah there is. I'll see to it soon.

I will not make those skills that were requested as spell packs. It's really annoying that those people just don't read the first post. I will do those wo at least cared to post and say that they don't need all done at once.

EDIT

How long does the DoT (damage over time) last?

Forever... ( i know it's overpowered but want it like that)

Murre

Reaction score
Glenphir, ofc I don't need all of the spells done at once. And the Face Smash (ulti ability) is already done. So break the 3 last spells into pieces and do 'em one by one. :p (if that's the problem)

kingkwong92

Reaction score
@Bananarama1
For your Healing Elixers spell request.
I think there is already a spell called healing wave.
Abilities
Nuetral Hostile
Heros
Healing wave
It's green and I think the original alchemist uses it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.