Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accumilater

Reaction score
~Abracadabra~

Thanks noob once again. However, it doesn't stack with inner fire and other buffs, i noticed if you use the intelligence before then you use inner fire after they stack, but if you do the opposite it removes inner fire. How could i fix that? I'll play around with it some.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Thanks noob once again. However, it doesn't stack with inner fire and other buffs, i noticed if you use the intelligence before then you use inner fire after they stack, but if you do the opposite it removes inner fire. How could i fix that? I'll play around with it some.

Well, I kinda only used the inner fire buff so I wouldn't have to make special effects :p if you want me to I can remake it so the Magic Sentry buff appear over their head without using the inner fire buff

As for the stacking, I never really got how that works either, it seems kinda random :p so I can't help you about that, sorry

Accumilater

Reaction score
Alright sure, also i was messing with the intelligence item hero bonus stat ability, and for some reason it wont change with the level of the ability being cast.
Trigger:
  • <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--screenLimited bbCodeBlock--code">
    • <div class="bbCodeBlock-title">
      • Code:
    • </div>
    • <div class="bbCodeBlock-content" dir="ltr">
      • <pre class="bbCodeCode" dir="ltr" data-xf-init="code-block" data-lang=""><code>Then - Actions
        • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to IcewardGroup
        • Unit - Add Item Hero Stat Bonus (Iceward Intelligence) to (Picked unit)
        • Unit - Set level of Item Hero Stat Bonus (Iceward Intelligence) for (Picked unit) to (Level of icewardintel for caster)
        • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (String((Level of icewardintel for (Picked unit))))</code></pre>
    • </div>
    • </div>

It just stays 10 for no matter what level the ability is, yet it displays the correct level of the ability.

OmegaRed1190

Reaction score
im trying to do a mui spell that channels a tornadoat a point that slows all units in its area and damages them based on the caster's intelligence. also, while the caster is channeling the tornado, it looses mana= 1% of its Int. and once the caster stops channeling, the tornado dies.

i hope i explained it good enough and you could help

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Alright sure, also i was messing with the intelligence item hero bonus stat ability, and for some reason it wont change with the level of the ability being cast.
Trigger:
  • <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--screenLimited bbCodeBlock--code">
    • <div class="bbCodeBlock-title">
      • Code:
    • </div>
    • <div class="bbCodeBlock-content" dir="ltr">
      • <pre class="bbCodeCode" dir="ltr" data-xf-init="code-block" data-lang=""><code>Then - Actions
        • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to IcewardGroup
        • Unit - Add Item Hero Stat Bonus (Iceward Intelligence) to (Picked unit)
        • Unit - Set level of Item Hero Stat Bonus (Iceward Intelligence) for (Picked unit) to (Level of icewardintel for caster)
        • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (String((Level of icewardintel for (Picked unit))))</code></pre>
    • </div>
    • </div>

It just stays 10 for no matter what level the ability is, yet it displays the correct level of the ability.

This is because (for some reason) you cannot "level up" item abilities, you should replace the "Item Hero Stat Bonus" with the "Attribute Bonus" ability (with "Hide" tagged on), as you can increase the level of that ability

Tangd357

Reaction score
Basically, i want to make a life drain, something simple. Hero targets enemy, life is drained, damage is done to target, blah blah. usualy dark ranger stuff.
However, if im not mistaken, banish does not double the effectiveness (Damage done/life healed) done by life drain.

Is there a reliable way to double the life drained for my hero when its target is effected by banish.

PS only recently starting out the whole map editing business, have a small understanding of the whole custom abilities idea - but i cant do the JASS scripting.

Tell me if the information i've submitted is not enough.

lemuel_01

Reaction score
My hero template is attached on this post.
Can you add up his skills to make him complete on this template.
You can view his skills on this link <click here>
All of it is codeable.
You can cut it into pieces or you will choose what will you do first.
I can wait but not too late as 1 year. Just kidding, Ofcourse I can wait if you will exchange my waiting time for it.
Hope you will make it.

Attachments

• Aragog_Fireash_Template.w3x
    27.7 KB · Views: 243

LearningCode

Reaction score
We DO NOT make spell packs -___-

And jesus christ, we have a rule against giving us your map and expecting it to magically be done!
And this is doing exactly that -___-

[EDIT]
On a side-note, I've not helped anyone with their spells at all.
Hmm..

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Learning, this is a request thread, so people are asking for heroes to be handed back magically completed.

He missed no spell packs.

Accumilater

Reaction score
This is because (for some reason) you cannot "level up" item abilities, you should replace the "Item Hero Stat Bonus" with the "Attribute Bonus" ability (with "Hide" tagged on), as you can increase the level of that ability

Ah, thanks man.

Accumilater

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of trouble with one of my spells, could anyone help with it real fast?

Trigger:
  • Frost Bite
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Frostbite
    • Actions
      • Set FBDamage = (((Real((Level of Frostbite for (Triggering unit)))) x 150.00) + (Real((Intelligence of IceWardenCaster (Include bonuses)))))
      • Set FrostbitePoint = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set FrostbiteTarget = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set FrostbiteCaster = (Casting unit)
      • Set FrostbiteDamageGroup = (Units within 300.00 of FrostbitePoint matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of F
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_FrostbiteOff[GetForLoopIndexA()])
          • Set FrostbiteOff[(Integer A)] = (FrostbitePoint offset by -300.00 towards (36.00 x ((Real((Integer A))) - 1.00)) degrees)
          • Unit - Create 1 FrostbiteDummy for (Owner of FrostbiteCaster) at FrostbiteOff[(Integer A)] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Animation - Change (Last created unit)&#039;s size to (100.00%, 100.00%, 50.00%) of its original size
          • Animation - Change (Last created unit)&#039;s vertex coloring to (0.00%, 25.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_FrostbiteOff[GetForLoopIndexA()])
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Integer A) Equal to 10
            • Then - Actions
              • Wait 1.00 seconds
              • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 20, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Set FrostbitePoint2[(Integer B)] = (FrostbitePoint offset by -200.00 towards (18.00 x ((Real((Integer B))) - 1.00)) degrees)
                  • Unit - Create 1 FrostbiteDummy2 for (Owner of FrostbiteCaster) at FrostbitePoint2[(Integer B)] facing Default building facing degrees
                  • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                  • Animation - Change (Last created unit)&#039;s size to (500.00%, 100.00%, 10.00%) of its original size
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_FrostbitePoint2[GetForLoopIndexB()])
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Integer B) Equal to 20
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in FrostbiteDamageGroup and do (Actions)
                        • Loop - Actions
                          • Unit - Cause FrostbiteCaster to damage (Picked unit), dealing FBDamage damage of attack type Spells and damage type Cold
                          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (- + (String((Integer(FBDamage))))) above (Picked unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
                          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
                          • Unit - Create 1 CasterDummy for (Owner of FrostbiteCaster) at FrostbitePoint facing Default building facing degrees
                          • Unit - Add FrostbiteSlow to (Last created unit)
                          • Unit - Set level of FrostbiteSlow for (Last created unit) to (Level of Frostbite for FrostbiteCaster)
                          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
                          • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                          • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to FrostbiteSideEffect
                          • Animation - Change (Picked unit)&#039;s vertex coloring to (0.00%, 0.00%, 50.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                          • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from FrostbiteDamageGroup
                      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_FrostbiteDamageGroup)
                    • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_FrostbitePoint)

Trigger:
  • Frost Bite After Effects
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in FrostbiteSideEffect and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Frozen) Equal to False
            • Then - Actions
              • Animation - Change (Picked unit)&#039;s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from FrostbiteSideEffect
            • Else - Actions

the unit is suppose to stay a dark blue until the buff goes away, but even though the enemy unit still has the buff "frozen" for 10 seconds, it for some reason doesn't think it still has the buff so it changes the color again, how could i fix this?

New problem found, how could i change the units vertex coloring back to normal, instead of 100% for all?

LearningCode

Reaction score
11614bump.jpg

Don't let this thread fall back, lol

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Still need a question answered.

Voodoo Aura

Learning, this is a request thread, so people are asking for heroes to be handed back magically completed.

He missed no spell packs.

Actually, I do not take spell packs anymore. Mentioned that almost everywhere.

My hero template is attached on this post.
Can you add up his skills to make him complete on this template.
You can view his skills on this link <click here>
All of it is codeable.
You can cut it into pieces or you will choose what will you do first.
I can wait but not too late as 1 year. Just kidding, Ofcourse I can wait if you will exchange my waiting time for it.
Hope you will make it.

So, you want me to make a hero for your DoTA hero suggestion demo map?

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Hey Glenphir i dont know if you remember but i said i will help when my exams are finished and they are so if you still intested in me helping just tell me what to do :D

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Hey Glenphir i dont know if you remember but i said i will help when my exams are finished and they are so if you still intested in me helping just tell me what to do :D

Would love all the help I can get. Just check the first post. Take any spells that are Not started. And just post a reply if you're starting on a spell, so that we all know :thup:

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Okay i will do all INCENERATE spells which are Auto-Cast Devour & Meteor Ball.

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Flick
Jumps forward a maximum of 300/400/500 units and throws a target unit back to the casters original location. The target is then slowed by 30% for 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.