Save/load Problem

lummerlars

Reaction score
Hi. I have made a Save/load trigger. Right now its a simple GUI Trigger. It can save and load, Heroes and Items. I will add more save mods to it later.
My question is: How can i make it more non-hackable. Because right now its very easy to hack. The code goes:
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -save as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Code = <Empty String>
      • Set UnitGroup = (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If ((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to HeroType[1]) then do (Set Code = (Code + HeroString[1])) else do (Do nothing)
          • If ((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to HeroType[2]) then do (Set Code = (Code + HeroString[2])) else do (Do nothing)
          • If ((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to HeroType[3]) then do (Set Code = (Code + HeroString[3])) else do (Do nothing)
          • If ((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to HeroType[4]) then do (Set Code = (Code + HeroString[4])) else do (Do nothing)
          • Set Code = (Code + (String((Number of items carried by (Picked unit)))))
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Item carried by (Picked unit) in slot (Integer A)) is owned) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • For each (Integer B) from 1 to TotalItems, do (Actions)
                    • Loop - Actions
                      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Picked unit) in slot (Integer A))) Equal to ItemType[(Integer B)]
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Set Code = (Code + ItemString[(Integer B)])
                        • Else - Actions
                • Else - Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Code

How can i make it more safe?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you think that it would be easyer to get a save/load in jass, or just a save/load system, that allready have been made?​

Boink.

I suggest you use that.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, Rep+ to you.
It works fine and i'll use that in my map:)

Thanks for the Rep!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.