Skewer

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
You might want to explain what the ability does for those who don't know.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Here is what it does.

Magnataur rushes forward, goring enemies on his massive tusks. Hits up to two units max. Charges up to 800 range max. Units hit will be stuck with you until you reach your targeted point, at which point they will be slowed by 40% for 2 seconds.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I usually use hashtables for moving kind of spells. When the ability is casted, move slide magnataur towards target location, if any unit comes in range, slide it backwards as well. After reaching, create a dummy unit and cast the buff on the units affected. You can find hashtables guide in this forum.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Sky, you've got it wrong, you slide the units that get hit, by the angle from magnataur to the point casted, because you cant just slide them backwards assuming they are moving forwards when he does it.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
By backwards I meant facing angle of magnataur.

Mindlessbody

Reaction score
I just wan to know how to move units from one place to another instead of using the trigger Move (Instantly).Dark Seer's Vaccum,Barathrum Greater bash ,Mirana and Slark's Leap stuffs like that.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
To create a slide effect you have to periodically move an object forward by a certain distance at a certain angle.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.