some help with this?

nome

Reaction score
hi, everyone!

What i want to do is a map based in the ARGENTUM game (maybe someone has played it) and what i want to do, is:

When a hero is selected, a "selection box" appears with the options "CRIMINAL" and "CITIZEN". Those would be like uhmm "BAD and GOOD" and both have a city where they respawn...

how can i do that?
i need like an explanation for how to do it. I'm not Asking for you to do it, but to tell me how to...
-----

Also: is there a way to change the stats name and/or bonus? (Str: life + regen. to change that) and to make a "selection box" like in The Black Road where you choose what to assign your points (4 each level you get X points)

Rammstein56

Reaction score
for the respawning i would say create a trigger where if they die then have them spawn at a region where you want.

if you want a wait time have it turn on another trigger that waits like 20 seconds, then they respawn in the region

nome

Reaction score
Yes, the respawning thing i made it. but the "selection boxes" i don't know how to..
and the stats things either...

nome

Reaction score
Also, is there a way to make, when a hero dies. to make an etereal hero (same hero) spawn there, wich the hero owner can control until it gets to a "chappel" and get "revived" ??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.