Spell Request Thread

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Hello All!!!

I've been kinda bored lately and I have nothing to do so I created this thread. This thread, as the title says, is for spell requests. I can't do very complicated spells because I'm still learning :D

Template for Spell Requests:
Name: The Name of your skill
Code: GUI/JASS/vJASS
Active/Passive: What your spell is, an active or passive?
No. of Levels: Self-explanatory
Target Type: Single-unit/Chain/AoE/etc...
Targets Allowed: Self-explanatory
Description: The Description of your spell. Basically what it does.
Extra Info: Any extra info on the spell.

I do 2-3 spells per week, depending on their difficulty. If your spell is good, maybe I'll submit it to the Resources Forum :D:D:D

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Name: Unholy Sacrament
Code: vJASS
Active/Passive: Active and Passive
No. of Levels: 4
Targets Allowed: Enemy, Ground, Air, Neutral
Description: This spell makes any units hit by you, passively, gain 20% more dmg from spells for 30 seconds. (Has a cooldown of 1 minute) Actively, you may cast it to 'purify' the unit. It will be subject to torture making it take more physical and magic damage by 40% for 30 seconds. (Cooldown of 2 minutes)
Extra Info: This spell is meant to break down bosses, so it's pretty cool, to me.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Make me banish spell in GUI... Like the banish in dotA. If a unit has banish on him he walks slowly, it is eternal(cannot be attacked) and takes 20% more damage from spells

Charapanga

Reaction score
Name: The Jumper
Code: JASS, vJass if needed
Active/Passive: Active and a 10% chance on attack for 1 target
Targets Allowed: Enemy, non-structure
Description: The caster jumps onto his target then 3 random units within 500 range dealing 100/200/300/400 damage to each of them then back to the starting position
Basically a chain lightning but the caster jumps on the heads of the targets...
Extra Info: When it jumps onto a unit create a Thunder clap Special effect

chobibo

Level 1 Crypt Lord
Reaction score
Name: Judgment Bolt
Code: Any of the three
Activation Type: Active
Levels: any
Target Type: Area of Effect
Targets Allowed: Enemies
Description: Damages a targets according to how much units it has killed, slows for x seconds, silences affected units. If an affected unit has not killed anything yet then the caster would be affected instead of the targets.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@ Charapanga
That's my idea from my idea thread :D

Anyway, I'm planning on making that after my current spell.
So I'd prefer it if you didn't make that one :eek:

Charapanga

Reaction score
@Romek, i know, i failed at it and i would love to see it done, its an interesting spell, considering you'll have to know how high is a unit to jump on its head..

Igor_Z

Reaction score
XeNiM666 thats not the original(default as u say) banish because it doesn't add more damage taken from spells

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
@Xenim: It's an active skill and a passive skill in one. It has passive actions about it, while being able to be actively casted.

wc3shady

Reaction score
Name: Unholy Prison
Code: GUI or Jass (No Programs, Please)
Active/Passive: Active, Unit Targeted
No. of Levels: 3
Targets Allowed: One, Any
Description: The caster imprisons the target in an unholy prison, dealing 50/100/200 damage every 3 seconds for 15 seconds, keeping the target from performing actions. If the unit dies, it is transformed into an Unholy Soul. Although if the periodic damage stops, the prison is destroyed, shooting dark shards around it dealing 400 to all units around the destroyed prison (fan of knives). If any unit is killed by the destroyed prison, they are transformed into a Ghoul Minion.
Extra Information: I know, it's overpowered, but it's suppose to be.

Zapat0

Reaction score
Name: Hand Of Allah
Code: GUI
Active/Passive: Active , probably based on war stomp with all values 0
No. of Levels: Just 1
Targets Allowed: Self and possibly others
Description: its below.
Extra Info: i think this spell will require 2 triggers.

Hand Of Allah

the hero casts hand of allah he has 2 seconds to type -Pray
if the hero has typed this correctly a global heal will heal all of theCasting Heroe´s allies(just the hero type ones, this means JUST HEROES) and the player who casts this spell by 300.
if the hero does not type correctly , this spell just heals the caster of the spell for 100.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
@Renendaru, your spell is finished, took me a while to figure out how to have 2 cooldowns in 1 ability. I problem though, didn't know what to change per level. I'll leave that to you

Name: Unholy Sacrament
Code: vJASS
Active/Passive: Active and Passive
Targets Allowed: Enemy, Ground, Air, Neutral
Description: This spell makes any units hit by you, passively, gain 20% more dmg from spells for 30 seconds. (Has a cooldown of 1 minute) Actively, you may cast it to 'purify' the unit. It will be subject to torture making it take more physical and magic damage by 40% for 30 seconds. (Cooldown of 2 minutes)
Extra Info: This spell is meant to break down bosses, so it's pretty cool, to me.

@Igor_Z, that is the default Banish in WC3, but still, i'll try to make it

Attachments

• Renendaru.w3x
    47.3 KB · Views: 147

Vylatin

Reaction score
Final Thunder

Info
-A target enemy unit spell

Effects
-The hero starts to glow blue
- The hero creates 5 dummys around him (not visible)
- Those dummys casts chainlightning at the same time to the target

Uhm.. shouldn't be so hard to create? :) and i think it would look pretty nice!

Leazy

Reaction score
XeNiM666 man, could you perhaps modify a charge spell Kazuga made for me? (If he's OK with it). Here is the modification I asked for, but he seams to have disappeared:

The spell itself looks great and is close to exactly how I want it. However:
I get no mana when I reach a charged unit (should receive 18)
I want the charging unit to play its slam animation & start attacking the charged unit when it reaches it.
And, as I asked for in the request post: could you make the spell non-target, and then automatically charge the ''udg_TargetUnit[Player number of owner of triggering unit]''?
If: udg_TargetUnit[Player number of owner of triggering unit] = no unit / dead, then make an error message saying ''You have no target'' and if the target it outside 1000 range, make an error message saying ''Your to far away'' and if it is to close, make an error message displaying ''Your to close''. If none of these things are true (the target unit is a existing unit, living and is in a good range (250-1000) then order the charging unit to charge it (just like the charge you have made).

The map. (Don't mind the Hellfire spell).

Thanks in advance man :)

P.S: Please make it easy to change the values you add (I.E: the mana bonus when you charge, so I can change it to 25 / 30 or W/E in order to balance if it gets imba or to bad). Make it VJass :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.