Starcraft 2 Editor in Sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
My petition to get the starcraft editor linked on the left side "games" navigation on this website.

I'm tired of going to starcraft 2 and then going to starcraft zone and then going to starcraft editor. to me, mapping is the most important thing that this website has to offer.

I love this community. I would like to see it come to life again when sc2 launches. It feels like there are so many posts on this site that navigate us to "the dudes guild" and other sites. It occurs to me that we are still working on http://starcraft2.thehelper.net/ and I would like to see that launched, but these forums are so simple and perfect for me to frequent.

who's with me?

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
You know, you probably could have just asked an Administrator.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I love this community. I would like to see it come to life again when sc2 launches. It feels like there are so many posts on this site that navigate us to "the dudes guild" and other sites.

It hasn't even been truly released, we are still working on projects for it. Like completely reworking the resource system and such.

It occurs to me that we are still working on http://starcraft2.thehelper.net/ and I would like to see that launched, but these forums are so simple and perfect for me to frequent.

Just as it has been said before, we are volunteers we have other things going on in our lives as well but we are working hard with our schedules to get stuff done.

Example of this is; I am working on two child sites (creativity and SC2; well one really now, since the PHP guys are working on SC2.Th.net) and balancing my problems with family/school life and AP classes.

You are welcome to help if you want it to go faster even though in the next upcoming weeks we should be getting a lot of stuff online because we will have more time.

Anyway on a related note;
You know, you probably could have just asked an Administrator.

This?
We are very welcome to suggestions and comments. No need to get a petition unless we turn you down first.

However, Thank you for being concerned with TH.net, its nice to know people actual care that we do things xD

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
=) not an angry petition. a happy one. ilu Miz.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
=) not an angry petition. a happy one. ilu Miz.

<3
You are free to petition even though it isn't necessary, just make sure you post all of the things such as links that you want to be added to the sidebar and enough people go for it or if there isn't any complaints it will probably ether be done by an Admin or be moved to the Staff forums for other discussions.

Mod Edit - Post Moved to Bugs and Features; and Title renamed to fit Forum.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
So, if there's a post that's asking how to do something in the SC2 Editor, where should that post go? For me, posting that one in the SC2 Discussion Forum doesn't seem to fit...

I didn't see the StarCraft II Editor subforum, thought it was moved or hidden for some reason, and thought that, since Blizzard said that the editor is still functional even while the beta is offline, it might be useful to check up on the subforum mentioned above once in a while.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What exactly is hidden and what is a subforum in the SC2 section..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.