Suggestions for Jaina, the Electric Archmage

NightMagi

Reaction score
i need suggestions for spells for my hero.

Hero name: Jaina
Class: Archmage
Skills are:
Skill1: Start level 1 - Level skip 1 - 3 skill levels [Offencive]
Skill2: Start level 1 - Level skip 1 - 3 skill levels [Passive]
Skill3: Start level 1 - Level skip 1 - 3 skill levels [Aura]
Skill4: Start level 6 - No level - 1 skill level [Ultimate]

i have already changed the default blizzard to a Electric Blizzard. [Offencive]

need 3 more skills.

NOTE: Skills must be ELECTRIC.

Please suggest :)

Meowier

Reaction score
First of all. I think you mean 'offensive'

Aura ideas
Static Charge - Jaina's immense electrical power passes onto nearby allies and herself, should a unit attack a unit under the effects of this aura, there is a 10/20/30% chance that 100% of the damage dealt will be dealt back to the attacking unit.

Build up - Everytime a unit under the effect of this aura attacks, they will move 5% faster and attack 3% faster. This stacks up to a maximum of 15/25/35% movement speed and 9/15/21% faster. The effect lasts for 5 seconds.

Passive
Energy Transfer - If Jaina is the target of a spell or attack, the attacking unit will become 20/40/60% slower for 3 seconds, and Jaina will become 10/20/30% faster.

Lightning Shield - Jaina has an innate passive lightning shield that grows as she takes harm. The shield deals 5 damage per second to units in a 200 area of effect innately. For every 7% health missing, this damage is increased by 5 dps and 50 area of effect, to a maximum of 4/7/10 upgrades. Thus, if Jaina is at 30% health, her shield will be in full effect.

Ultimate
Lightning Storm - Creates a large lightning storm over a target area, causing bolts of chain lightning to unleash themselves upon random units in the area. Every second, 5 chain lightnings are started, dealing 100 damage and jumping up to 5 times, decreasing in damage by 10% each time. The lightning storm lasts for 10 seconds.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
First of all. I think you mean 'offensive'

Aura ideas
Static Charge - Jaina's immense electrical power passes onto nearby allies and herself, should a unit attack a unit under the effects of this aura, there is a 10/20/30% chance that 100% of the damage dealt will be dealt back to the attacking unit.

Build up - Everytime a unit under the effect of this aura attacks, they will move 5% faster and attack 3% faster. This stacks up to a maximum of 15/25/35% movement speed and 9/15/21% faster. The effect lasts for 5 seconds.

Passive
Energy Transfer - If Jaina is the target of a spell or attack, the attacking unit will become 20/40/60% slower for 3 seconds, and Jaina will become 10/20/30% faster.

Lightning Shield - Jaina has an innate passive lightning shield that grows as she takes harm. The shield deals 5 damage per second to units in a 200 area of effect innately. For every 7% health missing, this damage is increased by 5 dps and 50 area of effect, to a maximum of 4/7/10 upgrades. Thus, if Jaina is at 30% health, her shield will be in full effect.

Ultimate
Lightning Storm - Creates a large lightning storm over a target area, causing bolts of chain lightning to unleash themselves upon random units in the area. Every second, 5 chain lightnings are started, dealing 100 damage and jumping up to 5 times, decreasing in damage by 10% each time. The lightning storm lasts for 10 seconds.
Sorry for offtopic but... WOW these spells are great.
Do you mind if i use them in my map?:thup:

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Essence of electricity - passive
For every missing % of hp her spells will deal more damage and have greater effect. Enemies also have a 10%/12%/15% chance to release a static charge upon themselves when they attack Jaina losing 15% of current hp and getting knocked back. It doesn't work on a same unit more than once in 3 seconds.
Thunder charge - aura
An aura that increases nearby allied units attack speed by 15%/20%/25%. Also, on every 8/7/6 attacks unit with this effect will cast chain lighting on it's target.
Lighting strike - ultimate
Focuses on 1 target and starts channeling storm energies gaining more and more power each second. When the channel finishes/cancels it will blast the target with lighting dealing heavy damage and will release mass chain lightnings to enemies around the target.
Gains 50 + [0.5 x Jaina's intelligence] damage per second, chain lighting deals half damage of it. It doesn't work if Jaina stops the channel by getting stunned. The channel is permanent, but it drains mana per second.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
got 2 idea's for the aura, 1 needs to be triggered the other needs negative values enabled.

EM Field - A Eltectro Magnetic Field sorunds jaina and any enemy unit that comes into it loses there mana. (This is just a negative brillians aura set to target enemy ground and air.

Lightning Surge - This aura will restore the mana of nearby enemy unit's by a certain %, however if there mana is full then it still forces more mana into the unit creating a surge that damages the unit's HP by the amount of the extra mana.

I was a little bored so I went ahead and made both abilitys if you want to check them out, you will of course have to clean up the leaks if you decided to use them.

Attachments

• Aura's.w3x
    20.1 KB · Views: 123

NightMagi

Reaction score
got 2 idea's for the aura, 1 needs to be triggered the other needs negative values enabled.

EM Field - A Eltectro Magnetic Field sorunds jaina and any enemy unit that comes into it loses there mana. (This is just a negative brillians aura set to target enemy ground and air.

Lightning Surge - This aura will restore the mana of nearby enemy unit's by a certain %, however if there mana is full then it still forces more mana into the unit creating a surge that damages the unit's HP by the amount of the extra mana.

I was a little bored so I went ahead and made both abilitys if you want to check them out, you will of course have to clean up the leaks if you decided to use them.

thanks, il take that mana-staling aura :D ... (simple ,but cool)

EDIT: How to change values to negative?

NightMagi

Reaction score
Ultimate
Could you make that spell for me? :p

P.S. Sorry for double-posting!

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.