ROFL... Wadaya think nikanorou :eek: *smothers a laugh

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
Thats not off topic :mad: . PLan to call the map

"Grand Map Auto: The helper City" :D

ROFL... Wadaya think nikanorou :eek: *smothers a laugh
hehe (embarassed) sry Ray, misunderstanding
Btw, editing skins would make make TH city white and blue, but...It's ok with me as it is :D

Btw Ray log on MSN

H

herra-sika

if city is white then you need some white units named white text :p
this is my first and last post here....

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
herra-sika said:
if city is white then you need some white guys named white text :p
Well, if you are not interested (as voted), why do you post at all? :p
Nvm, white text...rofl -.-

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Ok, back to terraining, what should i change the tile too, i changed halfway, and many tiles don't suit the town, so other than dirt, theres nothing else i could find/ think of, plz give ideas for other town! <3

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
The tiles seemed fine, just needed more variation, it was basicly 1 tile with 1 bonus tile spreaded here and there.

Also the map definetly needs some sort of shrine dedicated to me, showing how great and handsome I am. Actually, the whole map should be about that.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Few things:

@Flower Town

Wow, holy mother of jebus! that looks like a unicorn puked all over the place. Seriously, it's hard to tell what stuff is, and looks seriously gaudy and bad. The terrain itself is competely flat, use the raise/lower tool to make it more varied. Also vary the terrain texture. The doodads are the main problem. You have too many flowers, and those models just aren't meant to be that big. At least space them out some more. The doodads on the rest of the map look like they were just thrown there, you need to place them in a more intelligent, organized (but not structured) way. Think of nature; flowers and shrubs would usually grow around and in little piles of rocks, and clump together as well.

@Wako Town

A bit plain, but looks pretty good. Few things, you really need to smooth that terrain some. Not that it should be flat, but ground is never spiky and bumpy like that. And add more doodads! Trash, torches, bits of grass and a few flowers, little things are what make it look good. There also seems to be a lot of space between the buildings and the roads, while the building themselves are packed in tighter than anchovies in a can.

@TH park

Definetly the best one you have there. Not much you need to change, maybe a few pathways and random NPCs. And possibly get rid of a few of those flowers and shrubs and such, it seems a bit overgrown for a city park.

@TH Royal GM Castle

Not as bad as the first two, but still needs some work. First off, those obelisks in the main entrance seem to be crowded a bit. You can get a nicer effect by having less spaced out more. Remember, more is not always better. And where is that river going? if you don't want it to flow anywhere, add a little cave or two for it to go into, even add a waterfall for a nice effect. Mostly you need to make the transitions go a lot better, so everything seems to mold into one, continuous castle, instead of having a little jungle here, open grass there, and big river there.

Also, don't ask for rep. That is bad, and will more likely get people to -rep you than +rep you.

P

Pawnable

Great idea... but will you get points for finishing mini games? That would be cool.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Pawnable said:
Great idea... but will you get points for finishing mini games? That would be cool.
Well yes, that's the point of mini games on this map
And everybody, thanks for your feedback.
Btw 1st post updated ;)
And Agent, thanx for help, Rayquaza get to work and do as he says :p

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
A few more ideas...

TH Registration chambers-name says all
Banned Graveyard-Banned members live like Zombies there XD
Beaver coast-a nice place with much mini games to play

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Which part of BANNED do u guyz not get, nvm, im getting back to work today when i finally get outta school. Nikanorou, if u made any ammendments to the map, plz send to me TY!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Forum coming soon!!!

TH map forum in Invision.free coming soon!!!
@Rayquaza plz see updated 1st post :D

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Guyz, here are somemore pics done by me enjoy!

Wacko Town new and improved

TH registrations area

TH Central, we all know who the arch mage is

Area of the banned o_O

Give comments and dun hesitate to criticise and say stuff abt this, tell me if you like it, and of course keep the ideas flowing :D

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Impressive!!
Now whacko town is great
BUT...
The banned area is a bit too much...It's not a real graveyard, you should just make it seems despair, sad and isolated, not hell-alike ;)
Good work, anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.