What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ragingspeedh said:
I had no idea that there were a crash at all, I didn't use the site at that point. Your really rude.
Let's calm down. We're equally rude. :)

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Rabarber said:
Let's calm down. We're equally rude. :)

I'm never rude in public... Usually.

Anyways, what the map needs to become good is for the map to contain alot of minigames for the different tasks and try to make them original please, not just the same games as always like pacman and shit like that.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Guyz, chill, its ok so peace, what kind of minigames do people expect? Uther party style? Or what... kill the gm?

wtf! lol

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
No, not Uther Party minigames, but minigames that has something to do with the task you have been given.

And us "guyz" chill just fine.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
ragingspeedh said:
No, not Uther Party minigames, but minigames that has something to do with the task you have been given.

And us "guyz" chill just fine.
Yup.Not any mini games which distract the main purpose of the game.Good point, Ragingspeedhorn

rayquaza218

Reaction score
ok, still i need ideas for terrain im working on it now, so its the best time to give ideas, also if u answer withing an hour from this post +rep

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
ok, still i need ideas for terrain im working on it now, so its the best time to give ideas, also if u answer withing an hour from this post +rep
Mean me? ok.log on MSN, or PM ;)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
He didn't say anything about testing, ok nikanorou update main page. With ur new ideas. Im doen with fun beach, done with swimming pool, starting on TH Mountains. :rolleyes: FIVE MORE REP TILL 25 !!!!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
He didn't say anything about testing, ok nikanorou update main page. With ur new ideas. Im doen with fun beach, done with swimming pool, starting on TH Mountains. :rolleyes: FIVE MORE REP TILL 25 !!!!
Edit your post, don't ask for rep.Via MSN exge asked to test, and he is accepted :p:D
I'll edit 1st post for new locations.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Hard work take a look guyz

TH SWIMMING POOL

TH FUN BEACH

TH ICY MOUNTAINS

Enjoy, and give more comments and ideas, jeez, its hardwork and i would really appreciate it if ppl would keep the ideas flowing <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.