TH map (!)

What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
i got this idea for a mini game. do whatever you like with it:

ok there's this lava spawn that's called a Flamer. basically what you do with him is blast him with this thing: (report blaster of you're just a member. a suspension blaster if you've reached mod status). but the Flamer is pretty quick and your blaster is not homing. so you'll have to time right and to get him out of TH.

this would happen randomly when you enter one of the TH sections. what do you think?...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
hellmonja27 said:
i got this idea for a mini game. do whatever you like with it:

ok there's this lava spawn that's called a Flamer. basically what you do with him is blast him with this thing: (report blaster of you're just a member. a suspension blaster if you've reached mod status). but the Flamer is pretty quick and your blaster is not homing. so you'll have to time right and to get him out of TH.

this would happen randomly when you enter one of the TH sections. what do you think?...
Err, thanks for the idea, but for this map I would prefer some more mini-games like the contests here.
NOTE EVERYONE:This map is made for people who like TheHelper and want it to become a game, or everyone else who would like to play the First WE forum map.85% of things done here are mostly copied to the map's archive.Admins, mods and SMs from here will be AI movement Admins mods and SMs there.The only difference is, that the map teamers are GMs there (more powerful of admins, :p)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
thanks guyz, srry, i really suck at doing indead areas, so ill try my hand at it after the map is done :D . Another thing, thats all for today, ill work more tomorrow, and hopefully, u guyz will get to se TH Fun Beach! Give more ideas plz, i need ideas to work :rolleyes:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
thanks guyz, srry, i really suck at doing indead areas, so ill try my hand at it after the map is done :D . Another thing, thats all for today, ill work more tomorrow, and hopefully, u guyz will get to se TH Fun Beach! Give more ideas plz, i need ideas to work :rolleyes:
But don't overexhaust yourself with work, still school is on, so the project isn't going full speed ahead :p

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
No, im fine, i like doing the map, and its not exhausthin lol, i just need ideas :banghead:
Ok, you'll have them eventually.
Back to topic :D
1st post update

M

Maximus

WoW! (not World of Warcraft)
It's so cool I want to join! (if I can)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Maximus said:
WoW! (not World of Warcraft)
It's so cool I want to join! (if I can)
Well, if you mean the map team by that, tell me in what you are good at and I see what I can do ;)

M

Maximus

Terraining <-- Enough
GUI <-------- Good
Jass <------- Enough
Balance <---- Good (Balancing Triggers, Terrain, etc.)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Maximus said:
Terraining <-- Enough
GUI <-------- Good
Jass <------- Enough
Balance <---- Good (Balancing Triggers, Terrain, etc.)
Ok, we will need your help in GUI and balance, then.Thanks for your offer!!!

rayquaza218

Reaction score
dun even dare start on the white text guyz... Oh yeah, tell me what u want the SM place to look like, an insurance company? A hotel lobby? A toilet? Or a sleezy... nvm, just gimme a rough i dea of what u want it to be, ur too vague, and yeah we need you for balancing and basic triggering, well tell u what to do later on, as for terraining, ull just be touching up what ive done. JASS, im hopeless... so ull have to do that, welcome to the team.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Huh, u had the idea :eek: , did you post it? did you actually work on it :eek: ? Wow guyz any ideas? :D

i saw ur first post, nikanorou, is ur brother any good at hero making? Is he gonna do dumb non triggered spells? i really hope not :p . Anyways i want to take on other roles other than terrainer, but thats later on :p (save me a spot at spells :D ) just a question, what are the heroes gonna be like? are they players, say a hero called smith_s9, unit model file-rabbit. damage-9999999999 hp-1, jk, so what are ur heroes based on mods, players? just stuff like elemental wizard?? An idea would be to have mods, or players able to create their own hero, with name selection and abilties selection. (ever tried water wars?) tts it for tonight, igtg sleep bye guyz...

No offence black diamond and rabarber, its mutual questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.