TH map (!)

What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
desmasic said:
If you want I can help with the terrain (level design) as well.

Good idea anyway, looking forward to this.
No thanks, you see the terrainer above (RAyquaza)?
He is not to be changed :p
Orc Tamer, you are not an annoyer, but tell us your opinion of the map
SOONER MORE WILL BE UNFOLD

stavious

Reaction score
Hopefully a new idea...

I didn't read all of the thread (it's too big and popular :p) so if this idea has already been suggested forgive me :eek: . But here it goes:
NiKaNoRoU_GR, discuss the map with one of the higher moderators. If they like your map make a deal with them; you will constantly make new versions of your map to reflect main issues going on in the current Helper forums and players who score +rep in the game will also get some +rep on the forum itself :D (at a ratio of course, maybe 20:1). For example, I play the map and earn 60 rep (because I'm just that good ;) ), and then I guess there's a leaderboard that shows you your rep status. I take a screenshot of it, with my character next to it (make different character models, as much as possible, for people to choose from; like Avatar) and send it to you. Then the moderator who agreed to the terms will give me +3 rep for my achievement (assuming a 20:1 ratio of rep points).
How does that idea sound to you? (I'm sure people who want rep in the Helper forums will love it ;) ). Hope this helped :) .

hellmonja27

Reaction score
yeah. and i just thought that if you kept producing versions of your map it'll gain so many popularity a message will pop out saying: "OMG! you just owned DotA-Allstars!"...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
hellmonja27 said:
yeah. and i just thought that if you kept producing versions of your map it'll gain so many popularity a message will pop out saying: "OMG! you just owned DotA-Allstars!"...
Thanks, that really warmed me...
Back to topic :)

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Wow, great job, the map is awesome now, adding the members' avatars...
It's good work.I am doing some triggering now, starting the multiboard.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
Why not? stav's idea is superb, we should really consider proposing to a GM something like that :rolleyes:
That will never fly, I guarentee you. The rep system is polluted enough as it is by people who +rep funny people, or -rep people they don't agree with or like. Rep is meant to show how helpful a person is, not how good he is at playing a game. Not only that, but his is extremely easily corruptable, as any half-decent photoshop user could give himself a very high score.

However, you should allow people, maybe just SM and up, to have their own icon (model) that only they could use. You would just need them to send their b.net name.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
However, you should allow people, maybe just SM and up, to have their own icon (model) that only they could use. You would just need them to send their b.net name.
Well, I have laready have thought of that, and I will add kind of a save/load code to SMs and higher so that they can play with their own models. :)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
NO give everone a fair chance to play, i hate games where people start off better than others, this is called, RIGGED :p

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
NO give everone a fair chance to play, i hate games where people start off better than others, this is called, RIGGED :p
Um, considering SMs and higher members here, you think it's fair for them to be plain members on the map???

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i have something to say a TH centre would be good in the middle where the people comes out and ask for help?

and

the mini game at like the 10th min of the game a mini game of who post the most comes out so like there is all this post(monsters) comes out in random points and who ever kills the most gets like good stuff(whatever that is)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
i have something to say a TH centre would be good in the middle where the people comes out and ask for help?

and

the mini game at like the 10th min of the game a mini game of who post the most comes out so like there is all this post(monsters) comes out in random points and who ever kills the most gets like good stuff(whatever that is)
Um, thanks (on whenever I will use this XD)

Xenoche

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. :eek:

Very original, kool idea.

Quite funny really, I used to put my mates in my maps as heroes, so this should be even kooler involving a whole internet comminity.

Good luck :)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
You should really have all the regions be different forums of TH.net. So you would have a WE help zone area, a General Tech area, a Special Members Area, etc. Then have it so to get to each, you have to use the central area, and to get to sub-forums, you have to go through the main area to get to them. So, if you wanted to get to the Member's Projects area, you have to travel through the WE Help Zone area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.