TH map (!)

What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
You should really have all the regions be different forums of TH.net. So you would have a WE help zone area, a General Tech area, a Special Members Area, etc. Then have it so to get to each, you have to use the central area, and to get to sub-forums, you have to go through the main area to get to them. So, if you wanted to get to the Member's Projects area, you have to travel through the WE Help Zone area.
Oh, not really.The forum are there already, but wit different names:
E.G:
TH fun beach-the fun section
TH fun beach lifeguard-xXxconanxXx (XD)

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
im juz wonderin when this map will finish any idea on this :confused: i will cant wait until it comes out XD
btw
how about (i dont know even if u want it) the mini game stuff i talked about if u kill the rep+ monster u get stat bonus and if u kill the rep- one u lose stat and so they like disappear after 10sec for the rep-

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
im juz wonderin when this map will finish any idea on this :confused: i will cant wait until it comes out XD
btw
how about (i dont know even if u want it) the mini game stuff i talked about if u kill the rep+ monster u get stat bonus and if u kill the rep- one u lose stat and so they like disappear after 10sec for the rep-
>i will cant wait until it comes out XD
lol, big grammar typo

btw, your mini-game is a good one, except that:
I think I should make the repmonsters identical, and find out which one is the +rep one with clues.I will see what I can do.Thaks, +rep

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
>i will cant wait until it comes out XD
lol, big grammar typo

btw, your mini-game is a good one, except that:
I think I should make the repmonsters identical, and find out which one is the +rep one with clues.I will see what I can do.Thaks, +rep
i was about to do that so how about the rep+ ones green of couse and the rep- ones red and to make it interesting have a black color one that means random which means rep+ or rep- or nothing

soz about grammer typin too fast i guess lao :banghead:

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
nah mate (np) juz askin for this but how many mini games u want?and can i be the tester too but one thing can test it on ROC coz i currently dont have TFT soz about that i will host the map in there plz?
joking lao

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Unknown number, sure many :D
You have some ideas in mind?
Should I add you to TH team for the mini-gamer position?

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
if u want hell yeah i juz thought about one now XD how about heros vs the mods in a battle and it depends on they average attack damage so whatever average damage they are in a team like 300 that is what they will have and have like the number of mods depending on how many player e.g. 5 players 3 mods, 3 players 2 mods and 1 player ofcouse one but it will be the same attack damage but no abilites so there is a slight chance of winnin

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
if u want hell yeah i juz thought about one now XD how about heros vs the mods in a battle and it depends on they average attack damage so whatever average damage they are in a team like 300 that is what they will have and have like the number of mods depending on how many player e.g. 5 players 3 mods, 3 players 2 mods and 1 player ofcouse one but it will be the same attack damage but no abilites so there is a slight chance of winnin
hmmm...
If I got it right, a mini-battle...
However, this is already taken somehow, and it's not a mini-game, it's more like a quest.Duwenbasden has a special treatment on the map, and on this 'quest' he's the leader.

btw you could use a bit of language fix ;)

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
i will try but i got visual art assignment and it is due tomorow lao so im like lookin at the thread and doing my work.... btw i will find another mini game also since there is like 10 pages in this thread do u mind tellin me all the mini games and quests all ready done?

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
i will try but i got visual art assignment and it is due tomorow lao so im like lookin at the thread and doing my work.... btw i will find another mini game also since there is like 10 pages in this thread do u mind tellin me all the mini games and quests all ready done?
Oooo, can't, it is such a big list.
And even if they were not much, I wouldn't tell this public before the map is released :p;)

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
how about u send a private message to me so i can actually know how many there is coz if theres too many mini games it will spoil the game...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
how about u send a private message to me so i can actually know how many there is coz if theres too many mini games it will spoil the game...
Not at all...you won't spoil anything.
I will judge your ideas and decide if they fit the map, so don't worry ;)

-----------
1600 post, w00t!!!!

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
i had this idea juz then how about a maze kind of mini game so what u do is as u are playing u are trapped inside these rep- ppl and they keep givin u rep- so what u do is to find to way to get out :D it happens randomly to any body... if that is added to ur mini game list can i ask ray to make a special terrain for that :p and i had an other idea comin...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
N2o) said:
Damn i want to help, tell me how plx.
Ok, YOU tell me on what you need to help.
I personally right now need just mini-games and spell ideas for the idea of the update-write the triggers and voila!!! idea, so help :)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Okay, I am redoing the terrain (sorry, Ray, but I decided to enter this, afterall :p ) and I have just finished the Admin's Lounge. Here ya go:

1screenie.jpg

2screenie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.