TH map (!)

What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alzidaney

Awesome idea. Just read the first post.. Anyway, any test map yet?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
SHOUT: Rays pissed and his not at home, come back another day cuz i just screwed m y rpg which i worked on for month, doing dota to relieve stress, il do this as my main project now, so ill take the map on monday. :D

and smith, ur too good, the terrain is omfg... one problem with me is tt i dunno how to use fogs, i try and my screen crashes and a footman goes a vague pee colour guy

rayquaza218

Reaction score
wait smith wtf ur redoing the terrain!! please don't someone on this thread hs the map, he has doen alot on it, including multiboards and ive doen a big part of basic terrain which u can just change if ur not happy with don't go off starting another map. I think its with blackdiamond

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Dude, I already talked with Nika. The map he gave me had no triggers (and even if someone works at that, importing the triggers in another map is piece of cake, aswell as the object editor data). And I can't work over your terrain, sorry, I simply have different ideas...

About your fog problem...try reinstalling wc3, though I dunno if that'll work...

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Shall i make a mini maze mini game? every time you die you lose 1 rep everytime you win you gain 5 rep?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Once upon a time, the members of TH.net banded together with the idea to make a group map. It was a hero defense map named The Last Stand.

It never happened due to the fact that no one ever knew who was going to work on it next. Not to mention many of the founding members of the idea retired from mapping.

Please don't let that happen again XD

EDIT!

Also note, I've edited your poll... Option 5/10 didn't have the right smiley command. You need a little "o", not "O" for the :eek: face. :)

You're welcome.

SHADOWY NINJA EDIT OF DOOM!

You also forgot the "a" in "what". I've also fixed this :) You're welcome again.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth said:
Once upon a time, the members of TH.net banded together with the idea to make a group map. It was a hero defense map named The Last Stand.

It never happened due to the fact that no one ever knew who was going to work on it next. Not to mention many of the founding members of the idea retired from mapping.

Please don't let that happen again XD

EDIT!

Also note, I've edited your poll... Option 5/10 didn't have the right smiley command. You need a little "o", not "O" for the :eek: face. :)

You're welcome.
:p I hope you are joking

EDIT:Oh, thanks
N2o thanks.
I'll add it

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
:p I hope you are joking

Unfortunately, he's not. If you go on the Forum Home Page, you'll see a forum called TH project: The Last Stand (or something like that) a project that indeed, died. Let's hope that this project will reach it's glory ;)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
smith_s9 said:
Unfortunately, he's not. If you go on the Forum Home Page, you'll see a forum called TH project: The Last Stand (or something like that) a project that indeed, died. Let's hope that this project will reach it's glory ;)
Oh...
Ok

But this project will be glorious
unless some think so...

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Yes, you heard right :D The Helper MAP!!!!!!
This is my newest project, a new style map, the forum map:D
The goal in this project is to achieve the greatest rep.You log in TH world as a newbie (class) and you help AI members and others need ur help, and increase or decrease rep, which is the main resource.The other members and mods-admins ask favor from you, and +rep you if you do them right, -rep you if you won't help them at all.Also, when you get much rep, ur class increses.Tileset on Village.
Places on the map done (or doing :p):
TH town (Hellmonja's idea)
Wackotown (Rayquaza's idea)
TH swimming pool (same)
TH GM-Admin castle (same)
SM quarters (NiKaNoRoU_GR's idea)
TH mountains (same)
TH plain fields (same)
Moderator tower (same)
TH hospital (same)
Member Registration Chambers (BlackDiamond's idea)
Banned members Graveyard (same)
TH fun beach (same)
Classes:
Annoyer -100 to -300 rep
Spammer -26 to -100 rep
Bad habitat -6 rep to -25 rep
Newbie -5 to +5 rep
Decent +6 rep to +25 rep
Regular +26 to +100 rep
SM +101 to +300 rep

Map-making team (the four pawnages):
NiKaNoRoU_GR-Map Master-Triggerer-Quest-info user
BlackDiamond-Units-heroes
Rayquaza218-terrain
Smith_s9-Terrain
Map-helping team:
Oninuva-overall help
Maximus-balancing, GUI
Andrewgosu, overall help
Things to ask:

Suggestions on improvements
Many mini-games

Members on map team asked:
AI maker
JASS scripter-Jasrael
Testers-Hellmonja27, fr0zen, exge, N20)
Passionate TH member (!) x2

NOTE EVERYONE:This map is made for people who like TheHelper and want it to become a game, or everyone else who would like to play the First WE forum map.85% of things done here are mostly copied to the map's archive.Admins, mods and SMs from here will be AI movement Admins mods and SMs there.The only difference is, that the map teamers are GMs there (more powerful of admins, :p).
Also, the map is not a bnet map (currently) due to the big size (7.8 MB !!!).So, host it on LaN, or play alone.

NEW!!! THE AVATAR IDEA!!!
Choose a wc3 model file avatar and go to a certain circle of power.Then type your avatar name and voila!!! new avatar-your character model file changes!!! the more rep you have the more avatars will unfold :D:)
SPECIAL TREATMENT ON THIS MAP: DUWENBASDEN
NEW!!! The Battle idea!!!
In some dark corners of TH world, evil lurks.Help Duwenbased the Military commander to save TH world from dark forces, using spells crafted by you!!!
HOW?
Go to a spell shop, type your spell triggers, and voila!!! you have the spell!!!AND FOR AN UPDATE...
when you use a spell used by you, it will automatically be checked.A text will be shown if it's done right saying "no leaks!!!"
But if it's not right, a text will appear saying "it leak!!!" and nothing is done.
Pretty neat, isn't it?

MORE!!!!
As you become more respected, more secrets reveal for you in the map...check many places many times ;)

Well, am I in or not :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ? Btw, you can always use Vexorian's Map Optimizer to decrease map size :D . DARN IT!!!! I'm considered a NEWBIE :eek: !!!!! You got to be kidding me :( !!! Why must this happen to me all the time!!!!! I just got to get my rep up and not down!!!! I am so dead, I am so dead, I am so dead because my rank is NEWBIE!NOOOOOO~ :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: !!!! Man, I just hate being a newbie because of that.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
And can u guyz respect what ive actually done, someone actually gone and restarted on the map, kinda wasting my effort... And urm maybe someone could gimme something to do?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
leave this matter, tell me, you have any new mini-game ideas yet?
i have indeed if u ever read it?
i have idea like all the ppl on the map makin team gets a special hero of they own if u dont get (probably not) so like nik gets a hero that is better than the rest and u have get a item to choose that hero if u dont get i try explainin again coz i gtg now soz about that

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
If 7.8 mb.. why not a campaign?

Need help for AI? What exactly you want.. a special movement system or a special group system..?

If your map is so big like that, your map should be perfect (Lowest amount of leaks possible, lowest lag possible, mega starting preload with a game pause...)

And also, what game engine do you use and with what statements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.