TH map (!)

What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
one question about ur map makin as a team how are u goin to combine all the maps together becoz ray,nik,blackdiamond and smith are all workin differently so unless u guys update it everyday after u finish the map u have to do it all over again.... on other stuff....
btw my hero THE BIG BAD BLACK FAT NIGERIAN PIG's abilites
hero at lvl 1- raise the nigerian flag- summon 2 nigerians to fight for u (hp=200 attack=23 armor=1)
hero at lvl 3-lvl 2 -summon 4
hero at lvl 5-lvl 3 -summon 4(hp=400 attack =50 armor=3) now it depends what lvl the hero is like mayb lvl 150, lvl 10

btw i think gettin the player who submit they hero to make they own abilities but even it out dont make one hero like the best abilities ever

No bad idea about the players make their own abilities, and dude, ur abilties are waaay to complicated, simplify, something simple yet mildly triggered, note we have 100s of heroes to tend to... And smiths doing it, im not, and.... i dunno what ever happened to nika, john, and his bro billy, BD. XD

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
my abilities is not that complicted it is juz like increasing the number of creeps summoned on each lvl and the hp attack and stuff
i know who john is hehehe

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Ok OK PEACE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

@Rayquaza218:
1.What the hell are you doing posting my and BD's real names, you think you would like it if I posted yours (which is so funny) public?
So edit your post :p

@Nigerianrulz and Thanatos:
You two didn't get the whole idea, did you?
Spells are not attached to heroes.
Heroes (members) have only the teleport spell.
The rest of the spells are added via spellbook after making the trigger combination (read 1st post)
And Thanatos, you are not in the team because you didn't make some good offer to help.But if you want, I'll add you.
Nigerianrulz, I would appreciated it more of your help if you post as much mini game ideas as you can handle and I'll add you to the team, too.

Btw, I'm seriously thinking of adding Rabarber into the pawnages (for various reasons)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
@Rayquaza218:
1.What the hell are you doing posting my and BD's real names, you think you would like it if I posted yours (which is so funny) public?

The rest of the spells are added via spellbook after making the trigger combination (read 1st post)
And Thanatos, you are not in the team because you didn't make some good offer to help.But if you want, I'll add you.
Nigerianrulz, I would appreciated it more of your help if you post as much mini game ideas as you can handle and I'll add you to the team, too.

Btw, I'm seriously thinking of adding Rabarber into the pawnages (for various reasons)

Naw, im just kinda mad how much rep u got from this thread cuz u did close to nothing cept change the front thread page, u became a SM off this thread, wtf... And dude, i am really unhappy tt u told me to work, wasted my time. so next time, if u think u can do a better job, or have different ideas, tell me beforehand. And don't chide me for crap.

Wait, another more related to map stuff, why the hell are spells added to map book? Shouldnt each hero have basic spells such as run, talk to npc, "fishin" Iniciate minigames, or stuff like that. And btw, ur maps kinda no creeping area? all fun and games, so what good would a nuke do in a minigame of avoid the crazy nut.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Mini Game idea: Dodge the Skeletons.
Skeletons Appear Randomly and try to hit you, For every x ammount of seconds surivived gain 1 rep. (get a dummy unit and make it cast stampede or something) If you die you lose 5 rep or w/e.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
@Rayquaza218:

What team. I didn't ask to be in the team. And you could've told me what you wanted then I could help. All I asked was to volunteer in the map and not the team. Well whatever you can add me in for whatever (if you make me anything else besides a spell maker, hero maker, or item maker, It will be ruined because you know I don't know anything about GUI, AI (I know what AI is but I can't do it), Variables, Triggers (I kind of suck doing Triggers), and Terrain (OMG I would ruin any map with the skill I have except TD and flat maps -_-)). Well would it be okay to add those spells I posted, and drop a list of all the Demonic and Fire spells you have as I asked in my other previous post :D. I'd like to see all of the spells that I asked for because I pick up ideas very QUICK. When I mean quick in mean QUICK :D!!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
What team. I didn't ask to be in the team. And you could've told me what you wanted then I could help. All I asked was to volunteer in the map and not the team. Well whatever you can add me in for whatever (if you make me anything else besides a spell maker, hero maker, or item maker, It will be ruined because you know I don't know anything about GUI, AI (I know what AI is but I can't do it), Variables, Triggers (I kind of suck doing Triggers), and Terrain (OMG I would ruin any map with the skill I have except TD and flat maps -_-)). Well would it be okay to add those spells I posted, and drop a list of all the Demonic and Fire spells you have as I asked in my other previous post :D. I'd like to see all of the spells that I asked for because I pick up ideas very QUICK. When I mean quick in mean QUICK :D!!
Ok, thank you.I'll add them to the triggered spell list ;)
+rep

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I changed the second post on top so that anyone can use it. Also added 2 more spells into it :D!!! I'll post more If you want me too :D.

OMG this post was made 13 days ago and it already has over 1000 views and over 200 replies!!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
I changed the second post on top so that anyone can use it. Also added 2 more spells into it :D!!! I'll post more If you want me too :D.

OMG this post was made 13 days ago and it already has over 1000 views and over 200 replies!!
please post more.
Good ides :)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
New pics.

The Helper Center:
Center1.jpg

Center2.jpg

The Banned Members Area (the main part, I think this will be made as a minigame (maybe a maze? you got banned and you need to escape :D ), if yes, I'll expand it):

(Btw, guess who's guarding it! Seth the Dreadlord :D )
BannedArea.jpg

The Logging In Area (I cannot decide upon the color. What do you guys think? ):
Logginginyellow.jpg

Logginginblue.jpg

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lookin' good! I say the yellow one for the logon place is the best.

I can't wait for the first release:))),
Knights :cool:

rayquaza218

Reaction score
wtf, thats too good, are you sure WE made this? XD, well smith top notch work, definately yellow.

Probs

Seth is ownd by player red XD
player red has 33 peasants, dummy effects im sure, change to footmen, or to neutral passive

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Is that the map????????? Hopefully it isn't........-_-.......that would take forever if it was. Well.......the light yellow fog would be great but the others....don't look as good. Problem is that the fog looks too dense and thick.

New spells!!!!

The Ignorant Souls: Cost 60 Mana, lower by 5 each level. Cooldown is 1 second. Can be Autocasted.

The user places a ingorant soul upon the target while deafening it and irritaing it. Units under this curse can't be issued any orders and reduces armor for a few seconds.

Lvl 1: A curse is placed on a target. That unit can be issued any orders and its armor is decreased by 2 for 10 seconds.
Lvl 2: A curse is placed on a target. That unit can be issued any orders and its armor is decreased by 4 for 15 seconds.
Lvl 3: A curse is placed on a target. That unit can be issued any orders and its armor is decreased by 6 for 20 seconds.

Shadow Wolf Claw: Cost 135 Mana, increase by 15 each level. Cooldown is 10 seconds.

The user creates 2 shadow wolf's claw and damages an enemy with several combos. The attack is so swift that its invisible to the naked eye.

Lvl 1: The user strikes a single enemy and dishes out 10 combos. Damage increases by 2 when combo hits.
Lvl 2: The user strikes a single enemy and dishes out 15 combos. Damage increases by 4 when combo hits.
Lvl 3: The user strikes a single enemy and dishes out 20 combos. Damage increases by 6 when combo hits.

Screaming Darkness: Cost 8 Mana, increase by 1 each level. Can be Autocasted

The user magically rienforces his missles with a special darkness. When a missle with this add-on hits, it eats up the flesh, metal, mineral, armor, ect. off of its host like a parasite. This effects lasts a while.

Lvl 1: The user strikes a single enemy dealing a bonus 10 damage and the effect dishes out 5 damage a second. Sreaming Darkness effect lasts 45 seconds.
Lvl 2: The user strikes a single enemy dealing a bonus 15 damage and the effect dishes out 7 damage a second. Sreaming Darkness effect lasts 60 seconds.
Lvl 3: The user strikes a single enemy dealing a bonus 20 damage and the effect dishes out 9 damage a second. Sreaming Darkness effect lasts 75 seconds.

Shadow Wall: Cost 100 Mana. Cooldown is 20 seconds.

The user creates a defensive wall of shadow. If a melee unit attacks it, it will be damaged by its blasts.

Lvl 1: Creates a wall of shadow that deals 15% inflicted on it including allies. Lasts 240 seconds. Has 500 hitpoints and has 10 armor.
Lvl 2: Creates a wall of shadow that deals 30% inflicted on it including allies. Lasts 240 seconds. Has 1000 hitpoints and has 20 armor.
Lvl 3: Creates a wall of shadow that deals 45% inflicted on it including allies. Lasts 240 seconds. Has 1500 hitpoints and has 30 armor.

Shadow Blast: Cost 135 Mana. Cooldown is 15 seconds.

The user blasts a target with a powerful shadowic blast. Any enemy in the blast is stunned for a few seconds.

Lvl 1: The hero creates a shadow ball and blasts the ground with his/her fists. This deals 90 damage and stuns units in a area of 300 for 3 seconds.
Lvl 2: The hero creates a shadow ball and blasts the ground with his/her fists. This deals 135 damage and stuns units in a area of 400 for 5 seconds.
Lvl 3: The hero creates a shadow ball and blasts the ground with his/her fists. This deals 180 damage and stuns units in a area of 500 for 7 seconds.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I should so design some moves for Seth the Banned area Dreadlord :rolleyes:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah right seth you are going to start some new Warcraft 3 stuff :eek:

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Ok... Smart smith, i just realised u can't set multiple types of fog, so wereever you go its fog XD, u better find sumway to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.