TH map (!)

What do you think of this map idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, yea, the only things in the map were a 3kb import and ray's terrain... and I made a mistake again, there were around 200 kb :D :p

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, the entire project started like a week ago :p and the map is 256x256, the terrained part was very small, for such a big map you would require at least one month, for a good terrain.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, so he barely got anything in it ohhhhhhh..........~, he should get the idea of making a trigger like when you type -maxstrength or -maxstats and it gives you all of that attribute and your gold drops until you can't afford it. For example: NiKaNoRoU_GR has 1000 gold, each tome costs 100 gold and the all stat one is 300. NiKaNoRoU_GR types -maxagility and his gold goes from 1000 to 0. So he bought 10 agility tomes for 1000 gold :D. The trigger is in Hero Line Wars.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Under appreciated, i did a basic terrain, u have to improve it, LEAVE SPACE FOR MINIGAMES, smith, dun forget tt, well hope i can help out some way :rolleyes:

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Ray, what I am working on has ~the same size of what you did, I'm not gonna terrain all the 256x256 map just to make an Admin Lounge, or something like that :eek:

rayquaza218

Reaction score
If u ask me, i just ask for custom spells, models waste space cuz ur maps not really tt hardcore like dota

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Well, NiKaNoRoU_GR could make a racial trait like Troll Regeration for players that are trolls. If he does add that in, make Demon's racial trait: Demon Seal. If possible, make a rune on part of the body like back or chest (attachment).

Fresh Demon Seal: Level 1
Demon Level: 1-3
As a fresh Demon, all Demons have a curse seal on themselves. This seal increases regeneration by 15% and movement speed by 5%.

Young Demon Seal: Level 2
Demon Level: 4-6
As a infant Demon, all young Demons have experienced the curse seal on themselves. This seal increases regeneration by 25% and movement speed by 10%.

Demon Seal: Level 2
Demon Level: 7-9
As a juvenille Demon, all Demons have furthur experienced the curse seal on themselves. This seal increases regeneration by 35% and movement speed by 15%.

Demon Lord Seal: Level 4
Demon Level: 7-9
As a adult Demon, all Demons have furthur experienced the curse seal on themselves and have achieved the rank Demon Lord. This seal increases regeneration by 45% and movement speed by 20%.

Complete Demon Seal: Level 5
Demon Level: 10
As a complete Demon, all fully-emerged Demons have mastered the experience of the curse seal on themselves and have achieved the rank Complete Demon Warlord. This seal increases regeneration by 55% and movement speed by 25%.

I want my racial trait to be that ( :cool:If its okay :cool: ).

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
one question about ur map makin as a team how are u goin to combine all the maps together becoz ray,nik,blackdiamond and smith are all workin differently so unless u guys update it everyday after u finish the map u have to do it all over again.... on other stuff....
btw my hero THE BIG BAD BLACK FAT NIGERIAN PIG's abilites
hero at lvl 1- raise the nigerian flag- summon 2 nigerians to fight for u (hp=200 attack=23 armor=1)
hero at lvl 3-lvl 2 -summon 4
hero at lvl 5-lvl 3 -summon 4(hp=400 attack =50 armor=3) now it depends what lvl the hero is like mayb lvl 150, lvl 10

btw i think gettin the player who submit they hero to make they own abilities but even it out dont make one hero like the best abilities ever

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Impulse: Cost 180 Mana, lower by 15 each level. Cooldown is 20 seconds.

Multiple spheres of demonic magic appear on the user's arms and legs. After 2 seconds of charging, he/she releases them causing a minor demonic explosion to enemies in a AoE.

Lvl 1: Sends 2 balls dealing 100 damage in an area. Deals 10 damage over time while units still stand in the AoE. AoE is 450. Demonic fire effect lasts 6 seconds.
Lvl 2: Sends 3 balls dealing 150 damage in an area. Deals 15 damage over time while units still stand in the AoE. AoE is 550. Demonic fire effect lasts 8 seconds.
Lvl 3: Sends 4 balls dealing 200 damage in an area. Deals 20 damage over time while units still stand in the AoE. AoE is 650. Demonic fire effect lasts 10 seconds.

Flare: Cost 250 Mana, lower by 5 each level. Cooldown is 60 seconds, lower by 10 seconds each level.

The user marks the area of which a flare is placed. The flare then ignites into a firey explosion dealing massive damage in a AoE.

Lvl 1: Marks a location to be incinerated. In 2 seconds, a massive explosion is created dealing 150 damage. Those in the fire are damaged by 20 every second. AoE is 300. Fire duration is 5 seconds.
Lvl 2: Marks a location to be incinerated. In 2 seconds, a massive explosion is created dealing 250 damage. Those in the fire are damaged by 20 every second. AoE is 300. Fire duration is 5 seconds.
Lvl 3: Marks a location to be incinerated. In 2 seconds, a massive explosion is created dealing 350 damage. Those in the fire are damaged by 20 every second. AoE is 300. Fire duration is 5 seconds.

Psionic Charge: Cost 200 Mana, +25 each level. Cooldown is 8 seconds.

The user targets a area to where electrical flames burst from the ground. By using much mana, the user can create a destructive ground storm in battle, dealing massive to both health and mana. Units in AoE are drained of a amount of mana dealing bonus damage to them.

Lvl 1: Marks a target location. A massive ground storm is emerged dealing 50 damage to units in a area. Those in the static are damaged by 35 every second. AoE is 300. Psionic Charge duration is 5 seconds. Units in the AoE are drained of 100 mana.
Lvl 2: Marks a target location. A massive ground storm is emerged dealing 100 damage to units in a area. Those in the static are damaged by 40 every second. AoE is 400. Psionic Charge duration is 5 seconds. Units in the AoE are drained of 150 mana.
Lvl 3: Marks a target location. A massive ground storm is emerged dealing 150 damage to units in a area. Those in the static are damaged by 45 every second. AoE is 500. Psionic Charge duration is 5 seconds. Units in the AoE are drained of 200 mana.

Mass Siphon: Cost 350 Mana. Cooldown is 180 seconds.

The user uses masses of mana that he/she summons a Siphon Sphere. In 1 second. The Sphere will open up its primary holes releasing 3 kinds of siphons: Life-Stealing, Mana-Stealing, and Exp-Stealing. Enemies within a radius of 800 of the Sphere will be drained of health, mana, and experience. The Siphon drains 100 life, 50 mana, and 15 exp from all enemies near the Sphere. The Sphere combusts, renewing all allies by the amount has been drained. Heroes get the experience only.

Is that better............ :D!!!!!

And NiKaNoRoU_GR, please add these in :(..............................otherwise this post was worthless....

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
What in the bloody Hell did you put on this map to make it almost 8 mb?! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.