Thread Subtitles Idea

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Some people can't shove all the info they want into their thread's title, or add something like brackets to them, saying something that is related to the topic, maybe because they want people to know a bit of that 'extra', sort of side-ish type information.

Example:

"How do I get this trigger to remove the trees I want (more than 1 type!)"

I've figured that a decent upgrade would be to let people write that side-info underneath the main title, that appears in smaller letters, as a sub-title which will also let people add more desired info about their topic:

"How do I get this trigger to remove the trees I want"
more than 1 type! im generous with + rep!

But what about the user name of the thread starter that appears underneath the title?, your thinking. Simple, just move it down so there's 1 lines gap between the sub-title, and itself:

"How do I get this trigger to remove the trees I want"
more than 1 type! im generous with + rep!

<user name>

---

Tell me what you guys think.

I just thought it would be a good idea :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Its already implemented as the hover text of the thread. The first paragraph of the post shows if you hover you mouse over the thread. If you want to put a subtitle put it in the first paragraph and it will work like that.

Of course we could add something that overrode that if someone typed into it but I don't think we want to spend our limited resources to do that right now. Its a nice wish list item. Thanks for the suggestion.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
sqrage said:
Few people use thread titles correctly as it is. :p

Lol nice but I think this probelm is already solved but I think TH has enough things to do on his list

The Helper ----> :banghead:
(The wall is his computer )

But I want to post this Stamp so Badly so I will :p

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
The first paragraph of the post shows if you hover you mouse over the thread
it's annoying reading the 1st paragraph with hovering ur mouse cuz it's like for 2 seconds and then gone and i need to do it every 2 seconds so i hate reading it like that i think that giving like a subtitle for a description would be a very great idea

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.