Top 3 Favorite Warcraft 3 Maps?

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Oh ya... Now we're getting somewhere :p

~ 1. Sheeptag
~ 2. Mazing/Escaping
~ 3. Archery Tactics

I don't know about you guy's but I can't stand DoTA!!! Yes, it is very well made but seriously... their are 50 of those hosted every 3 minutes of your warcraft day!

~ Mr.Tutorial

ROCK ON :banghead:

1. mine
2. mine
3. mine

Seriously, haven't played on B.net for at least 3 years. I have no idea what is the "trend" now.

Oh ya... Now we're getting somewhere :p

~ 1. Sheeptag
~ 2. Mazing/Escaping
~ 3. Archery Tactics

I don't know about you guy's but I can't stand DoTA!!! Yes, it is very well made but seriously... their are 50 of those hosted every 3 minutes of your warcraft day!

~ Mr.Tutorial

ROCK ON :banghead:

I hate DotA also.....It gets irritating after seeing like 100,000,000 DotA games on the list. Overhosted and is too unbalanced.

1. mine
2. mine
3. mine

Seriously, haven't played on B.net for at least 3 years. I have no idea what is the "trend" now.

Log onto Battle.net to see what's the latest "trend". It's DotA I tell you. That's like the only game you'll ever see on the join custom games list.

Maps:

1. Abyssium
2. Aeon of Dominion
3. King of the Castle

Yeah that's a great game.

My favorite map is Icewind (which happens to be by the same author of Abyssium) - Sacreligious of Clan GS

Thanatos: That's what I've been hearing. ;) Guess I won't be checking in anytime soon...

Well my top 3 are as follows:
1. Custom Hero Line Wars (has to be version 1.3e, all others are sort of unbalanced)
2. Archer Stronghold (gotta lvoe the old school games :D)
3. Hero Line Wars Lition

As you can tell I love anything with custom heros :p

Thanatos: That's what I've been hearing. ;) Guess I won't be checking in anytime soon...

DotA is the plague/disease of Blizzard's game list. My clan cheiftain and his members all play DotA. DotA, DotA, DotA....to me, it's irritating to even hear that game.

1. Island Defense
2. Naruto Wars
3. LOAP (No Rigged like god and death like that crap)

Naruto Wars, haven't played that for a while, I stopped because the heroes were too weak and creeps were too strong :p.

LOAP is popular also isn't it :rolleyes:. There are so many LOAPs, just like unofficial DotAs.

You know DotA may suck and be over rated adn played, but it's counterpart, AoM is great, custom skins and everything. :D

Yes, it is very true that DoTA is the most played map. I do not understand why if you play it over and over again. Aren't you just getting the same hero and everything?

Heh, can't something other than dota pop up on my screen :cool: .

You know DotA may suck and be over rated adn played, but it's counterpart, AoM is great, custom skins and everything. :D

*coughadvertisingincough* j/k :D

Zombie killers like Night of the Dead Aftermath & Dawn of the Dead
Golem Tags
Vampirism
Multiple Missile Defense. Lots of TD's
Actually....anything except that word....you know the one...

I hate DotA also.....It gets irritating after seeing like 100,000,000 DotA games on the list. Overhosted and is too unbalanced.
I don't think that it is a wise idea to say about that here, because many threads got closed for this reason :p

1.TidesOfBlood - Never got unaddicted of it
2.Aeon Of Dominion - Simply rocks :p
3.Stairway to Heaven - Acehart does miracles.

The current trend at Battle Net:

1. DOTA.
2. You've guessed it, DOTA.
57. This is getting old, DOTA.
58. Footman Frenzy.
67. DOTA.
101. Hero Line Wars.
125. Green TD.
159. Who wants a sandwich and a game of... DOTA?

1. Island Defense
2. Empires
3. Don't really have one.

This is open ended so I will answer,

1. I also like Island defence
2. Wintermaul Wars
(the above is what i play 9/10ths of the time I'm playing)
3. An occasional Hero line war liton

Mr. Tutorial just to let you know thehelper.net has a hidden non dota rule (=_-)

1) LOTR: The Ringwars SV & Genesis of Empires I
3) Footmen Frenzy v4.2 AR

1. Ladder
2. ToB
3. AotZ (neva hosted, though)
4. Island Defence, Except everyone one who playes it is DotA people, so everyones all ban-lsting and all that.
5. Footies

That's about it, sometimes RPGs and TDs, but not many good ones are hosted anymore...

1)Defi4nc3 ORPG
2)Anime Fight
3)Pretty anything except DoTA

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.