Triggered Group Movement and Illusion Questions

lionheadxO

Reaction score
Easier question first: Is there a way to make a spell that can only target self owned illusions?

My second question is about a spell idea I was thinking about. I'm trying to make an ability called surf: Hero targets an area causing a tidal wave to sweep him and all units in a 200 radius with him to the target location.

I was wondering how I would make this?

So far from just thinking about the spell, I think I might know how to make it already, but just making sure. The spell will be based off shockwave or crushing wave (as the dummy spell) I was thinking it would need at least 3 triggers to create the spell, 1 trigger to activate the other 2 triggers (this trigger also makes a unit group for units in 200 range of casting unit). The two other triggers would be periodic movement triggers. One moving your hero, and one moving units in the unit group to the target location that you targeted with the spell.

Is this right?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Depending on what map you're making really. The condition you need is:
Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is an illusion) Equal to True

And something else. For example, an AoS type map where every player controls one different hero would have the following conditions:

Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is an illusion) Equal to True
    • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to That Hero

Maybe it would work maybe not, i haven't tested it but play around with it maybe you'll find an answer.

The first condition is a boolean comparison, the second is unit type by the way ^^

Second question is easy enough, it's already made:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119521

^^

lionheadxO

Reaction score
Oh wow, this spell is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for other than it is in JASS and I haven't figured out how to use JASS. But its made with an easy guide on how to import. Thanks :) I'll try to recreate the spell later using GUI just to learn it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.