Unit attack distance

eric92

Reaction score
How do i make it so when i attack a unit that nearby units wont jump in and attack me to. Its ok if they are all clumped together but im talking about units that are a decent distace away, i dont want them to get agroed and join the fight.

Skippy

Reaction score
Try to change Combat - Call For Help Range in gameplay constants.
EDIT: But if any enemy unit approachs to a acquisition range of unit, it will attack him regardless of Call For Help Range constant

eric92

Reaction score
Sorry but the call for help range didnt work, I put it at 30 for units and creeps. I have there aquision range to 50. I have changed these numbers all around multiple times, to 0 to 100 to so many different numbers and the creeps that are further away still join in and attack me. By the way my enemy units are all "player 12 brown", and there are all "unit clasification - anchient"
I dont know if this matters.

Can someone please help me figure out how to make enemy units that are further away, not get agrovated if I attack a unit that is close by.

Its ok if they get agrovated if they are all sitting next to each other you know thats fine, i just dont like it when I attack a unit, then if there is another enemy unit nearby for some reason he attacks to...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
is your player 12 set to be a computer? because there is a standard AI for all computer players.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
either try to set it to nothing or try to disable the AI for that particular unit. i think there was a GUI action for this. maybe "Ignore units guard position"?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.