United Heros Beta/Demo

brodygs9630

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Story:
Pick one of 4 heros and fight your way to the city of death.There you must defeat the Death knight!On your way you will travel through Dark forests,dry deserts,and high mountians,and youll also encounter unusal enemies along the way...

Players:
2-4 for multiplayer and 1 player for single player.

Demo includes:
Single Player map
first town,first and secound road,first camp,and first boss

difficulty:
medium for single player,easy for mutliplayer

please download the Demo and play it and tell me wat you think of it,also leave suggestionsor if you have any problems.

Attachments

• United Heros 11 Single Player Demo.w3x
    130.7 KB · Views: 106

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
please download the Demo and play it and tell me wat you think of it,also leave suggestionsor if you have any problems.
With pleasure.

Story:
Pick one of 4 heros and fight your way to the city of death.There you must defeat the Death knight!On your way you will travel through Dark forests,dry deserts,and high mountians,and youll also encounter unusal enemies along the way...
I thought stories were supposed to be fun, or interesting. Or at least not boring and repetitive.

Demo includes:
Single Player map
first town,first and secound road,first camp,and first boss
Demo..Demonstration..A demonstration of what the final product will be like.
Somehow I have a bad feeling your final product will be the same, which is a very bad thing.
And where is this magical place anyway? China? You have about a tenth of a mile of terrain in the game and there's already 2 camps/towns.

difficulty:
medium for single player,easy for mutliplayer
I played on hard, and it was rather easy. I never used any abilities as the lich. Not once.

Terrain - What terrain? That 5 minute slob job? That's good if it's a rough draft. Where are those varying terrains, massive deserts, mountainous..mountains you promised us?! I see some trees. And uh, some rocks. And uh, some grass. Some terrain.
-Boring, Bland, Repetitive, Uncreative (I use those alot) terrain. And those 'cities' seem more like a rich mans vacation home.
-Why 256x256? Sure, you might want to expand but I'm fairly certain no one will play more than 20 minutes of your full map, at least after your demonstration.

Units
-Did you honestly use the default units? It sure felt like it. I think heroes had the exact same abilities, and enemy units had the exact same stats.
I didn't check the stats to make sure though, don't shoot me.

Names
-See above. Did you even use one custom name?!

Heroes - Are you using the default heroes? It sure seems like it. Great idea, using default heroes. Really fun! It's totally different than playing wc3 melee!!
-Do they ever die? Am I missing that they're cats with 9 lives?
-If they kill 1 assassin, they seem have read an entire library of knowledge. I had all my levels learned (besides 25) before reaching the second town.

Enemies
-I don't think they do anything. Even that "Dark Night" or whatever wc3 calls it. They just attack anything that comes near. No traps. No attempted assassinations. Nothing. Nada.
-Are they the default ones?!

UI - ..none?
-I didn't realize my hero had spawned until a minute later. A nice designation or something would be great eh?
-Had no clues what heroes did what. But I quickly realized what they did after knowing that they were default.

The game is really, really bad as a demonstration. You through around 'beta' around. What are you beta testing exactly? 3 triggers and making sure wc3 units attack you?
The game is boring; I somehow managed to play to the very end. A very boring end at that.
Would not play again.
Fun Fact: Use this list of flaming to improve your game, so it's harder for me to flame!

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Do not post spam. Do not flame. Do not post responses that are off-topic or have no relevance. This is very simple, guys. Just keep these threads clean and helpful. It's not difficult. SPAMMERS WILL HAVE ALL THEIR RECENT POSTS DELETED AS PUNISHMENT.
Fun Fact: Use this list of flaming to improve your game, so it's harder for me to flame!
Not only is that not fun, but it's also against the rules. You could try to be a little more constructive instead of basically saying "This map sucks."

Good luck with your map, brodygs9630:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.